|pFUSE-CHIg-dG2||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Dog IgG2 Constant Heavy Chain
pFUSE-CHIg general plasmid map
Canine IgG2 heavy chain constant region
pFUSE-CHIg-dG2 is a cloning plasmid that expresses the constant region of the canine IgG2 heavy chain. It contains a multiple cloning site upstream of the constant region to enable cloning of the heavy chain variable region. This plasmid is designed for antibody generation when co-transfected into mammalian cells with the light chain variable region cloned into pFUSE-CLIg.
Key features of pFUSE-CHIg-dG2
- Encodes the canine IgG2 CH constant region
- Long-lasting expression due to the composite hEF1-HTLV promoter
- Selectable with Zeocin™ in both bacterial and mammalian cells
• pFUSE-CHIg-dG2 features the constant region of the canine IgG2 heavy chain.
pFUSE plasmids are selectable with Zeocin™.Back to the top
- 20 µg of lyophilized DNA
- 1 ml of Zeocin® (100 mg/ml)
Product is shipped at room temperatureBack to the top