InvivoGen provides an extensive set of tools to study the innate immune system, including a comprehensive collection of pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs).
PAMPS are recognized by pattern recognition receptors (PRRs).
Five families of PRRs have been shown to initiate pro-inflammatory signaling pathways:
- Toll-like receptors (TLRs)
- NOD-like receptors (NLRs)
- RIG-I-like receptors (RLRs)
- C-type lectin receptors (CLRs)
- Cytosolic dsDNA sensors (CDSs)
Also, some NLRs are involved in the formation of pro-inflammatory complexes called inflammasomes.
We also provide labeled ligands to activate or study these receptors, and we offer diverse NF-κB and NFAT activators.