Antibodies & ELISAs
- A collection of monoclonal (mAbs) and polyclonal (pAbs) antibodies that target pattern recognition receptors (e. g. anti-TLRs, anti-NLRs) and cytokines. They can be used for neutralization, flow cytometry and/or Western blot applications.
- Well-known monoclonal biosimilar antibodies (e. g. anti-TNF, anti-CD20, anti-PD1) with the most common human and murine isotypes.
- An expanding collection of recombinant mouse or murinized anti-mouse monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) in an InvivoFit™ grade, a high-quality standard specifically adapted to in vivo studies.
- Plasmids for antibody generation that facilitate isotype switching and efficient purification of antibodies from biological samples.
- Different purification supports including Peptide M, Protein L, and Protein G.
- Bioluminescent ELISA kits (LumiKine™ Xpress kits) designed to quantify the levels of cytokines in cell culture supernatant, serum and plasma samples.