Recombinant mAbs for SARS-CoV-2 Research
Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) against SARS-CoV-2 antigens or host pro-inflammatory cytokine receptors are under therapeutic investigation for fighting COVID-19. InvivoGen offers isotype families of recombinant mAbs related to COVID-19 research.
- Anti-SARS-CoV Spike isotype family (clone CR3022) - targets the SARS-CoV spike RBD
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike mAb (clone H4) - targets the SARS-CoV-2 spike RBD
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike mAb (clone B38) - targets the SARS-CoV-2 spike RBD
- Anti-SARS-CoV Nucleocapsid mAb (clone CR3018) - targets the SARS-CoV nucleocapsid
- Anti-hIL-6R isotype family (Tocilizumab-derived) - targets the human interleukin 6 receptor
These antibodies are available with different immunoglobulin isotypes, either native or engineered. The different isotypes can trigger or hinder mAb effector functions including, complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC). Depending on your target and application, InvivoGen offers:
- Human isotypes
hIgG1: highly-represented in the serum and a potent inducer of ADCC and CDC
hIgG1NQ: non-glycosylated hIgG1 exhibiting ablated ADCC and severely compromised CDC
hIgA: main antibody isotype present in mucosal secretions (i.e. in the respiratory tract) and a moderate inducer of ADCC
hIgM: first antibody isotype raised in the immune response and a potent inducer of CDC
- Mouse isotypes
mIgG2a: most potent inducer of ADCC and CDC among murine isotypes
mIgG1e3: effectorless mIgG1 with a D265A point mutation
As a guarantee of quality, our antibody constructs are fully sequenced and their target binding has been validated.
InvivoGen’s products are for research use only, and not for clinical or veterinary use.