Anti-hACE2 mouse IgG2b
|Anti-hACE2-mIgG2b||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Human ACE2 monoclonal mouse IgG2b antibody
Anti-human ACE2 mouse monoclonal antibody
InvivoGen provides a mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb) featuring:
- a variable region that specifically targets the human ACE2 transmembrane protein, established as the SARS-CoV-2 receptor 
- the mouse IgG2b constant region
The Anti-hACE2-mIgG2b antibody was obtained following Swiss mice immunization with DNA encoding hACE2. It is produced in hybridoma cells and purified by affinity chromatography with protein A.
- Monitoring cell surface expression of human ACE2 in primary cells or engineered cell lines by FACS (see Figure)
- Isotype confirmed by ELISA
- Functionality validated by FACS using HEK-Bue™ hACE2-TMPRSS2 cells
Read our reviews discussing SARS-CoV-2
1. Hoffmann M. et al., 2020. SARS-CoV-2 cell entry depends on ACE2 and TMPRSS2 and is blocked by a clinically proven protease inhibitor. Cell. 181:1-16.
Cell surface staining of human ACE2 using Anti-hACE2-mIgG2b mAb.
~5x105 HEK-Blue™ Null1-v (parental) or HEK-Blue™ hACE2-TMPRSS2 cells were incubated with 2 µg of Anti‑hACE2‑mIgG2b mAb or isotype control for 1h at 4°C. Cells were then washed and incubated with 0.25 µg of goat anti-mIgG coupled to PE for 1h at 4°C. Cell surface staining was analyzed by flow cytometry.
Specificity: Target human ACE2 (angiotensin-I-converting enzyme-2)
Isotype: Murine IgG2b
Formulation: 0.2 μm filtered solution in a sodium phosphate buffer with glycine, saccharose, and stabilizing agents.
Purification: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein A
- The binding of Anti-hACE2-mIgG2b to human ACE2 has been confirmed using Flow cytometry using HEK-Blue™ hACE2-TMPRSS2 cells.
- The murine IgG2b isotype has been confirmed by ELISA.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cellular assays.
- 100 µg purified antibody, azide-free, and lyophilized
The product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 year.Back to the top