Plasmids for SARS-CoV-2 Research
To assist with the worldwide research effort in understanding and fighting the Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19), InvivoGen has launched a collection of SARS-CoV-2-related plasmids, encompassing the coding sequences of the virus proteins and human receptors involved in the infection.
Find the vector that matches your needs among:
- SARS-CoV-2 Cellular Receptor Genes (ACE2, TMPRSS2)
- SARS-CoV-2 Structural Genes (Spike full-length or fragments, M, E, N)
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike pseudotyping plasmids (Wuhan, D614G, UK, South African, and Californian variants)
Depending on your applications, you may choose from:
- pUNO1 and pDUO2 vectors: designed for mammalian cell expression
- pUNO1His or pUNO1Fc vectors: designed for protein production in mammalian cells
- pLV vectors: designed for pseudotyping lentiviral particles with the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein
As a guarantee of quality, our genes are fully sequenced.
InvivoGen’s products are for research use only, and not for clinical or veterinary use.
Read our reviews on COVID-19: