|pUNO1-hAGER||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
pUNO1 bearing the human AGER gene
|pUNO1-mAGER||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
pUNO1 bearing the mouse AGER gene
Expression-ready ORF Clones
Advanced glycosylation end product-specific receptor.
Alias : RAGEBack to the top
Human AGER (pUNO1-hAGER)
- Genbank : NM_001136.4 with silent variations in codons Val276 & Pro376.
- ORF size : 1215 bp
- Subclone : NcoI - NheI
Mouse AGER (pUNO1-mAGER)
- Genbank : NM_007425.3
- ORF size : 1209 bp
- Subclone : AgeI - EcoRI
- Plasmid construct has been confirmed by restriction analysis and full-length ORF sequencing.
- Plasmid DNA was purified by ion exchange chromatography.
- 20 µg of lyophilized DNA.
- 4 pouches of E. coli Fast-Media® Blas (2 TB and 2 Agar)
- 1 ml blasticidin at 10 mg/ml
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Lyophilized DNA should be stored at -20 ̊C.
Resuspended DNA should be stored at -20 ̊C and is stable up to 1 year.
Store E. coli Fast-Media® at room temperature in a dry and cool place
Fast-Media® pouches are stable 2 years when stored properly.
Store blasticidin at 4°C or -20°C for up to two years. Product is stable 2 weeks at 37°C
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cyclesBack to the top