|Anti-hPD-L1-mIgG1||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Price|
Human PD-L1 antibody - Mouse IgG1
This antibody has been removed from our catalog. However, you may contact us if you wish to order minimal quantities.
Human PD-L1 mAb for murine studies
Anti-hPD-L1-mIgG1 features a variable region equivalent to that of Atezolizumab, a therapeutic monoclonal antibody (mAb) that targets PD-L1, blocking the interaction with its receptor PD-1. Atezolizumab (formerly known as MPDL3280A) is a fully-humanized IgG1 mAb with a modified Fc region designed to limit antibody-dependent cytotoxicity (ADCC) and complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) [1, 2]. It contains an N298A mutation that eliminates its ability to bind to human Fcγ receptors. In contrast to nivolumab, a therapeutic mAb that targets only human PD-1, Atezolizumab targets both human and mouse PD-L1.
To enable studies in mice, InvivoGen's Anti-hPD-L1-mIgG1 contains the constant region of mouse IgG1; an isotype exhibiting low CDC and no ADCC. Anti-hPD-L1-mIgG1 was generated by recombinant DNA technology, produced in CHO cells, and purified by affinity chromatography with protein G.
Anti-hPD-L1-mIgG1 InvivoFit™ is specifically designed for mouse studies:
- Contains a mouse IgG1 Fc domain to prevent ADAs (anti-drug-antibodies)
- Guaranteed sterile
- Endotoxin level
- Low aggregation, < 5%
- No preservative
- Binding validated by flow cytometry using EL4 cells expressing membrane-bound mouse PD-L1
The terms “Atezolizumab” and “MPDL3280A” are only used as references. Anti-hPD-L1-mIgG1 is not a pharmaceutical biosimilar of Atezolizumab. It has not been developed nor approved by Atezolizumab owner(s), and is not intended for any therapeutic or diagnostic use in humans or animals.
1. Spigel D. et al., 2013. Clinical activity, safety, and biomarkers of MPDL3280A, an engineered PD-L1 antibody in patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) [ASCO abstract 8008]. J Clin Oncol. 31(15)(suppl).
2. Herbst RS. et al., 2014. Predictive correlates of response to the anti-PD-L1 antibody MPDL3280A in cancer patients. Nature. 515(7528):563-7.
Specificity: Targets cells expressing human and mouse PD-L1
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Isotype: Mouse IgG1, kappa
Source: CHO cells
Purification: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein GBack to the top
- 100 µg purified anti-hPD-L1-mIgG1 antibody, provided azide-free and lyophilized
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 yearBack to the top