|Anti-hPD1-Ni-hIgG2||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Human PD-1 (nivolumab) antibody - Human IgG2
Monoclonal human IgG2 antibody against human PD-1
Anti-hPD1-Ni-hIgG2 features the constant region of the human IgG2 isotype and the variable region of nivolumab. Nivolumab is a fully human IgG4 (S228P) monoclonal antibody that targets the PD-1 receptor found on activated T cells, B cells, and myeloid cells. Under normal physiological conditions, PD-1 negatively regulates T cell activation thereby preventing autoimmunity . Under pathological conditions, cancer cells produce PD-L1 (programmed cell death 1 ligand 1), the agonist that binds and activates PD-1. Activated PD-1 enables the cancer cells to evade the immune system. Nivolumab binds and blocks the activation of the PD-1 receptor, thereby resulting in the activation of T cells and cell-mediated immune responses [2,3]. This antibody contains an engineered hinge region mutation (S228P) designed to prevent exchange of IgG4 molecules. Nivolumab has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of melanoma and metastatic squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Anti-hPD1-Ni-hIgG2 was generated by recombinant DNA technology. It has been produced in CHO cells and purified by affinity chromatography with protein G.
- McDermott D. & Atkins M. 2013. PD-1 as a potential target in cancer therapy. Cancer Med. 2(5): 662–673.
- Wang C. et al., 2014. In vitro characterization of the anti-PD-1 antibody nivolumab, BMS-936558, and in vivo toxicology in non-human primates..Cancer Immunol Res. 2014 Sep;2(9):846-56.
- Gunturi A. & McDermott DF., 2015. Nivolumab for the treatment of cancer. Expert Opin Investig Drugs. 24(2):253-60.
Specificity: Targets cells expressing human PD-1 (Programmed cell death 1)
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Isotype: Human IgG2
Source: CHO cells
- Binding of Anti-hPD1-Ni-hIgG2 to human PD1 has been tested using flow cytometry.
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells.
• 100 µg purified anti-hPD1-Ni-hIgG2 antibody, provided azide-free and lyophilizedBack to the top