|CL429 VacciGrade™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
TLR2 & NOD2-based adjuvant
You may also need : EndoFit Ovalbumin | View more associated products ▼
Dual TLR2 & NOD2 agonist
CL429 is a chimeric compound that stimulates both TLR2 and NOD2. This compound is composed of murabutide (NOD2 ligand) covalently linked to Pam2C (TLR2 ligand) via a spacer.
CL429 was shown to induce synergistic human DC maturation in vitro and to significantly enhance both systemic and mucosal immunity against a vaccine antigen. The very potent adjuvant activity of CL429 is associated with no apparent toxicity. This activity seems to be mediated by an optimal DC maturation process, which induces strong B and T cell stimulation and autophagy.
CL429 VacciGrade™ is a high-quality pre-clinical grade.
CL429 VacciGrade™ is for research use only, and not for human or veterinary use.
Description: TLR2 & NOD2 agonist VacciGrade™
Molecular weight: 1405.90 g/mol
Solubility: 5 mg/ml in DMSO
Working concentration: 20 - 50 µg/mouse
- Sterility guaranteed
- The absence of bacterial contamination (lipoproteins & endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells
- Endotoxin level < 1 EU/mg (determined using the HEK-Blue™ LPS Detection Kit 2)
CL429 VacciGrade ™ is provided as a sterile white lyophilized powder.
- 5 mg CL429 VacciGrade™
- 10 ml sterile endotoxin-free physiological water (NaCl 0.9%)
CL429 VacciGrade ™ is shipped at room temperature.
Store at -20°C.
Lyophilized product is stable for 1 year at -20°C.Back to the top
VacciGrade™ is a high-quality pre-clinical grade. VacciGrade™ products are filter-sterilized (0.2 µm) and filled under strict aseptic conditions in a clean room*. The absence of bacterial contamination is assessed by a sterility test using a pharmacopeia-derived assay. The level of bacterial contaminants (endotoxins and lipoproteins) in each lot is verified using a LAL assay and/or a TLR2 and TLR4 reporter assay.
*Except for LPS VacciGrade™, which is prepared in a laminar flow hood dedicated to LPS.
CL429 is a chimeric compound that stimulates both TLR2 and NOD2. This compound is composed of murabutide (NOD2 ligand) covalently linked to Pam2C (TLR2 ligand) via a spacer .
NOD2 is highly expressed at the mucosal level [2, 3] and its activation induces the production of proinflammatory cytokines and autophagy [4, 5].
TLR2 appears to have a special role in T cell polarization and differentiation , mucosal homing receptor expression, and IgA production by human B cells .
CL429 was shown to induce synergistic human DC maturation in vitro and to significantly enhance both systemic and mucosal immunity against a vaccine antigen .
The very potent adjuvant activity of CL429 is associated with no apparent toxicity. This activity seems to be mediated by an optimal DC maturation process, which induces strong B and T cell stimulation and autophagy .
1. Pavot V. et al., 2014. Cutting edge: New chimeric NOD2/TLR2 adjuvant drastically increases vaccine immunogenicity. J Immunol. 193(12):5781-5.
2. Geddes K. et al., 2009. Unleashing the therapeutic potential of NOD-like receptors. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 8(6):465-79.
3. Kobayashi KS. et al., 2005. Nod2-dependent regulation of innate and adaptive immunity in the intestinal tract. Science. 307(5710):731-4.
4. Rubino SJ. et al., 2012. Nod-like receptors in the control of intestinal inflammation. Curr Opin Immunol. 24(4):398-404.
5. Cooney R. et al., 2010. NOD2 stimulation induces autophagy in dendritic cells influencing bacterial handling and antigen presentation. Nat Med. 16(1):90-7.
6. Borrello S. et al., 2011. TLR2: a crossroads between infections and autoimmunity? Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 24(3):549-56.
7. Liang Y. et al., 2011. Toll-like receptor 2 induces mucosal homing receptor expression and IgA production by human B cells. Clin Immunol. 138(1):33-40.