|CL429||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
TLR2-NOD2 Ligand - Pam2C-conjugated murabutide
CL429 is a chimeric compound that stimulates both TLR2 and NOD2 . This compound is composed of murabutide (NOD2 ligand) covalently linked to Pam2C (TLR2 ligand) via a spacer.
Murabutide is derived from muramyl dipeptide (MDP), the smallest bioactive unit of bacterial peptidoglycan. Murabutide is recognized by the cytosolic sensor NOD2, which induces the activation of NF-κB through the adaptor RIP2 [2.] Pam2C is the lipid moeity of Pam2CSK4, which is recognized by the cell surface receptor TLR2 leading to the activation of NF-κB through the adaptor MyD88 . NOD2 and TLR2 have been shown to exert synergistic effects on the production of cytokines [4-6].
CL429 was reported to possess a very potent adjuvant activity, with no apparent toxicity .
1. Pavot V. et al., 2014. Cutting edge: New chimeric NOD2/TLR2 adjuvant drastically increases vaccine immunogenicity. J Immunol. 193(12):5781-5.
2. Jakopin Ž., 2013. Murabutide revisited: a review of its pleiotropic biological effects. Curr Med Chem. 20(16):2068-79.
3. Buwitt-Beckmann U. et al., 2005. Toll-like receptor 6-independent signaling by diacylated lipopeptides. Eur J Immunol. 35(1):282-9.
4. Moreira LO. et al., 2008. The TLR2-MyD88-NOD2-RIPK2 signalling axis regulates a balanced pro-inflammatory and IL-10-mediated anti-inflammatory cytokine response to Gram-positive cell walls. Cell Microbiol. 10(10):2067-77.
5. Jeong YJ. et al., 2014. Nod2 and Rip2 contribute to innate immune responses in mouse neutrophils. Immunology. 143(2):269-76.
6.Trinchieri G. & Sher A., 2007. Cooperation of Toll-like receptor signals in innate immune defence. Nat Rev Immunol. 7(3):179-90
Specificity: TLR2 & NOD2 agonist
Working concentration: 1 ng - 10 μg/ml
Solubility: 5 mg/ml in DMSO
Molecular weight: 1405.90
Synonyms: 6-O-[S-((2,3-bis(palmitoyloxy))-((2RS)propyl)-(R)-cysteinyl)-(6-aminocaproyl)]-1-O-Benzyl-N-Acetyl-muramyl-L- Alanyl-D-Glutamin-n-butyl-ester, Pam2C-Aca-Benzyl-MurabutideBack to the top
CL429 is provided as a lyophilized powder.
- 5 mg CL429
- 1.5 ml sterile endotoxin-free water
CL429 is shipped at room temperature.
Store at -20°C. Upon resuspension, aliquote CL429 and store at -20°C.
Resuspended product is stable for 6 months at -20°C when properly stored.
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Back to the top