|Anti-hCD19-βGal||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Bispecific antibody against human CD19 and β-galactosidase; Negative control
Monoclonal scFv antibody against human CD19 and β-galactosidase; Negative control
Anti-hCD19-βGal is a bispecific antibody that binds to two sites: hCD19 expressed on the surface of B cells, and E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal). It is used as a negative control for Anti-hCD19-CD3 bispecific antibody that, alike Blinatumomab, engages unstimulated T cells to proliferate and exert cytotoxic activity on CD19-positive lymphoma cells [1,2].
1. Krishnamurthy A. & Jimeno A., 2017. Bispecific antibodies for cancer therapy: A review. Pharmacol Ther. S0163-7258(17)30293-0.
2. Bargou R. et al., 2008. Tumor Regression in Cancer Patients by Very Low Doses of a T Cell– Engaging Antibody. Science. 321(5891):974-7.
A. Evaluation of T cell activation. Raji cells were pre-incubated with Anti-hCD19-CD3, or the two bispecific negative controls Anti-β-Gal-hCD3 and Anti-hCD19-β-Gal for 30 minutes before addition of Jurkat-Lucia™ NFAT cells. After 8 hours incubation, T cell activation was determined by measuring the Lucia luciferase activity using QUANTI-Luc™ detection reagent. Results are presented as relative activity expressed as a percentage of Lucia activity in samples with the highest dose of antibody.
B. Target specificity of Anti-hCD19-CD3 was verified upon incubation with Jurkat-Lucia™ NFAT cells and Raji cells as described in (A), with Jurkat-Lucia™ NFAT cells only, or with Raji cells only. T cell activation was determined by measuring the Lucia luciferase activity using QUANTI-Luc™ and expressed as relative light units (RLUs).
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody.
Specificity: human CD19 and E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal).
Isotype: none (scFv).
Source: CHO (Chinese hamster ovary) cells.
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography.
- Binding to hCD19 has been confirmed by flow cytometry.
- The inability of Anti-hCD19-βGal to induce T cell activation has been confirmed using cellular assays.
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells.
10 µg Anti-hCD19-βGal, purified antibody, provided azide-free and lyophilized.
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20°C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 year.Back to the top