Murine Anti-PD-L1 mAb
|Anti-PD-L1-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
PD-L1 (atezolizumab) antibody - Mouse IgG1e3
10 mg (2 x 5 mg)
Recombinant mAb against murine PD-L1 for in vivo use
Anti-PD-L1-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ is a recombinant monoclonal antibody (mAb) designed for in vivo studies in mice. It features the variable region of the anti-PD-L1 atezolizumab  and the engineered murine IgG1e3 constant region. Programmed cell death ligand 1 (PD-L1; also called B7-H1 or CD274) is a transmembrane protein expressed on antigen-presenting cells. PD-L1 binds to programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) on T cells and contributes to T cell exhaustion during chronic infections. Moreover, it has been shown that the engagement of PD-1 on T cells by PD-L1 on tumor cells is associated with the immune escape of tumors. Clinical trials have highlighted the anti-tumor efficacy of blockades targeting the PD-1/PD-L1 pathway .
Atezolizumab (formerly known as MPDL3280A) is a therapeutic mAb that binds human and murine PD-L1, blocking the interaction with its receptor programmed cell death 1 (PD-1). Notably, atezolizumab contains an engineered constant region designed to limit effector functions, such as antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) and complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) . However, as it is a humanized antibody, it is immunogenic in mice. To overcome this issue, Anti-PD-L1-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ was generated by recombinant DNA technology so that it is ~85% murine (constant region). Importantly, its constant region contains a point mutation D265A (a replacement of aspartic acid by alanine at position 265), resulting in the complete loss of cytolytic effector functions .
Anti-PD-L1-mIgG1e3 is provided in an InvivoFit™ grade, a high-quality standard specifically adapted to in vivo studies.
Anti-PD-L1-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ is specifically designed for in vivo studies in mice:
- Sequence is ~85% mouse origin (constant region) and ~15% humanized origin (variable region)
- Features the effectorless IgG1e3 (IgG1 with a D265A point mutation)
- Guaranteed sterile, endotoxin level: 1 EU/mg
- Suitable for parenteral delivery in mice (azide-free)
- Low aggregation < 5%
- Produced in both animal-free facilities and defined media
Anti-PD-L1-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ is produced in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells and purified by affinity chromatography with protein A. Its binding is validated by flow cytometry and ELISA.
1. Lesniak W.G. et al., 2016. PD-L1 Detection in Tumors Using [(64)Cu]Atezolizumab with PET. Bioconjug Chem. 27(9):2103-10.
2. McDermott D. & Atkins M. 2013. PD-1 as a potential target in cancer therapy. Cancer Med. 2(5): 662–673.
3. Herbst R.S. et al., 2014. Predictive correlates of response to the anti-PD-L1 antibody MPDL3280A in cancer patients. Nature. 515(7528):563-7.
4. Baudino L. et al., 2008. Crucial role of aspartic acid at position 265 in the CH2 domain for murine IgG2a and IgG2b Fc-associated effector functions. J Immunol. 181(9):6664-9.
ELISA binding of Anti-PD-L1-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ to recombinant PD-L1.
A dilution series of Anti-PD-L1-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ and anti-PD-L1 clone 10F-9G2 was used for the detection of coated murine PD-L1 (A) or human PD-L1 (B) antigen at 2 µg/ml. Bound antibody was detected using either an HRP-conjugated anti-murine IgG secondary antibody for Anti-PD-L1-mIgG1 e3 InvivoFit™ or an HRP-conjugated anti-rat IgG2b secondary antibody for anti-PD-L1 clone 10F-9G2. HRP activity was assessed by a colorimetric assay using Tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) substrate. Optical density was measured at 490 nm. Data are shown as percentage absorbance.
Specificity: Targets cells expressing murine or human PD-L1
Formulation: Lyophilized from 0.2 μm filtered solution in 150 mM sodium chloride, 20 mM sodium phosphate buffer with 5% saccharose
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Isotype: Murine IgG1e3 (D265A mutation; no effector function), kappa
Source: CHO cells
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein A
Tested applications: Flow cytometry and ELISA
- Binding confirmed by flow cytometry
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified
- < 5% aggregates (confirmed by size exclusion chromatography)
- Guaranteed sterile and <1 EU/mg (determined by the LAL assay)
Anti-mPD-L1-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ is provided sterile, endotoxin-free, azide-free and lyophilized.
This product is available in two pack sizes:
- pdl1-mab15-1 : 1 mg
- pdl1-mab15-10 : 10 mg (2 x 5 mg)
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 year.
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Back to the top