|CL075||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
TLR7/8 Agonist - Thiazoquinoline compound
CL075 (3M002) is a thiazoloquinolone derivative that stimulates TLR8 in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
It activates NF-κB and triggers preferentially the production of TNF-α and IL-12 .
CL075 seems also to induce the secretion of IFN-α through TLR7 but to a lesser extend.
It induces the activation of NF-κB at 0.4 µM (0.1 µg/ml) in TLR8-transfected HEK293 cells, and ~ 10 times more CL075 is required to activate NF-κB in TLR7-transfected HEK293 cells.
1. Gorden KB. et al., 2005. Synthetic TLR agonists reveal functional differences between human TLR7 and TLR8. J Immunol. 174(3):1259-68.Back to the top
Specificity: human TLR7/8 and mouse TLR7 agonist
- 0.1 - 5 μg/ml CL075 for human TLR8 and mouse TLR7
- 0.5 - 5 μg/ml CL075 for human TLR7
Endotoxin level: EndoFit™ (<0.001 EU/µg)
Solubility: 1 mg/ml in water
Molecular weight: 243.33Back to the top
CL075 is provided lyophilized and is available in two quantities:
- 500 µg: tlrl-c75
- 2 ml of sterile endotoxin-free water
- 5 mg: tlrl-c75-5
- 10 ml of sterile endotoxin-free water
CL075 is provided as a pale yellow lyophilized powder and shipped at room temperature.
Store at -20°C.
Lyophilized product is stable 1 year at -20°C when properly stored.
Resuspended CL075 should be aliquoted and stored at -20°C.
Resuspended product is stable 6 months at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Back to the top