|CL097||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
TLR7/8 Agonist - Imidazoquinoline compound
CL097 is a highly water-soluble derivative of the imidazoquinoline compound R848 (Resiquimod). Like R848, CL097 induces TLR7 and/or TLR8 responses in human and murine immune cells [1, 2].
CL097 has been described as a preferential TLR7 agonist . CL097 has been shown as a strong inducer of plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs) activation, which represents a key therapeutic axis for cancer or other diseases .
We confirmed the TLR7/8 agonist activity of CL097 using our reporter cell lines HEK-Blue™ hTLR7, HEK-Blue™ hTLR8, HEK-Dual™ mTLR7, and HEK-Blue™ mTLR8. CL097 is a more potent hTLR7 agonist than other TLR7/8 agonists, including CL075, and TLR7 agonists, such as Gardiquimod, Imiquimod, Loxoribine, and CL264. However, CL097 is a less potent hTLR8 agonist than CL075 and the TLR8 agonist TL8-506. CL097 also activates murine TLR7 (mTLR7), but not mTLR8.
Key features of CL097:
- Agonist of hTLR7 and hTLR8 with higher potency towards hTLR7.
- Agonist of mTLR7.
- Each lot of CL097 is highly pure (>95%) and functionally tested.
1. Schön M.P. & Schön M., 2008. TLR7 and TLR8 as targets in cancer therapy. Oncogene. 27:190-199.
2. Wu J. et al., 2019. pDC activation by TLR7/8 ligand CL097 compared to TLR7 ligand IMQ or TLR9 ligand CpG. J. Immunol. Res. ID:1749803.
Specificity: human TLR7/8 and mouse TLR7 agonist
CAS number: 1026249-18-2
Molecular weight: 242.28 g/mol
Solubility: 1 mg/ml in water
- 0.3 - 3 μg/ml CL097 for human TLR8 and mouse TLR7 in cell culture assays
- 50 ng - 3 μg/ml CL097 for human TLR7 in cell culture assays
- Purity: ≥95% (UHPLC)
- The biological activity of CL097 has been verified using cellular assays.
- The absence of bacterial contamination has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ hTLR2 cells (for lipoproteins) and HEK-Blue™ hTLR4 cells (for endotoxins).
CL097 is available in two quantities:
- 500 µg CL097
- 1.5 ml of sterile endotoxin-free water
- 5 mg CL097
- 10 ml of sterile endotoxin-free water
CL097 is provided as a pale yellow solid and shipped at room temperature.
Store at -20 ̊C.
Lyophilized product is stable for 1 year at -20°C when properly stored.
Resuspended CL097 should be aliquoted and stored at -20 ̊C.
Resuspended product is stable 6 months at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Back to the top
Chemical structure of CL097:
Back to the top