|CL097||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
TLR7/8 Agonist - Imidazoquinoline compound
CL097 is a highly water-soluble derivative of the imidazoquinoline compound R848 (≥ 20 mg/ml). Similarly to R848, CL097 is a TLR7 and TLR8 ligand [1,2].
It induces the activation of NF-κB at 0.4 µM (0.1 µg/ml) in TLR7-transfected HEK293 cells and at 4 µM (1 µg/ml) in TLR8-transfected HEK293 cells.
1 .Salio M. et al., 2007. Modulation of human natural killer T cell ligands on TLR-mediated antigen-presenting cell activation. PNAS 104: 20490 - 20495.
2. Butchi NJ. et al., 2008., Analysis of the Neuroinflammatory Response to TLR7 Stimulation in the Brain: Comparison of Multiple TLR7 and/or TLR8 Agonists. J Immunol 180: 7604-7612.
Specificity: human TLR7/8 and mouse TLR7 agonist
- 0.5 - 5 μg/ml CL075 (for human TLR8 and mouse TLR7)
- 50 ng - 5 μg/ml CL075 (for human TLR7)
Endotoxin level: EndoFit™ (<0.001 EU/µg)
Molecular weight: 242.28Back to the top
• CL097 is provided lyophilized and is available in two quantities:
Catalog code: tlrl-c97
- 500 µg: tlrl-c97
- 2 ml of sterile endotoxin-free water
Catalog code: tlrl-c97-5
- 5 mg
- 10 ml of sterile endotoxin-free water
CL097 is provided as a pale yellow solid and shipped at room temperature.
Store at -20 ̊C.
Lyophilized product is stable 1 year at -20°C when properly stored. Upon resuspension, prepare aliquots of CL097 and store at -20 ̊C.
Resuspended product is stable 6 months at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Back to the top