|R848 (Resiquimod)||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
TLR7/8 Agonist - Imidazoquinoline compound
R848 (Resiquimod) is an imidazoquinoline compound with potent anti-viral activity. This low molecular weight synthetic molecule activates immune cells via the TLR7/TLR8 MyD88-dependent signaling pathway [1, 2].
Recently, R848 was shown to trigger NF-κB activation in cells expressing murine TLR8 when combined with poly(dT) .
Unlike other commercially available R848 preparations, InvivoGen's R848 is water soluble, validated for TLR7/8 potency and tested to ensure the absence of TLR2 or TLR4 contamination.
1. Hemmi H. et al., 2002. Small anti-viral compounds activate immune cells via the TLR7 MyD88-dependent signaling pathway. Nat Immunol, 3(2):196-200.
2. Jurk M. et al. 2002. Human TLR7 or TLR8 independently confer responsiveness to the antiviral compound R848. Nat Immunol, 3(6):499.
3. Gorden KKB. et al., 2006. Cutting Edge: Activation of Murine TLR8 by a Combination of Imidazoquinoline Immune Response Modifiers and PolyT Oligodeoxynucleotides J. Immunol., 177: 6584 - 6587.
Specificity: TLR7 and TLR8.
Working Concentration: 10 ng - 10 μg/ml.
CAS number: 144875-48-9 (free base).
Solubility:1 mg/ml in water.
Formula: C17H22N4O2 • HCl.
Molecular weight: 350.8.Back to the top
R848 (Resiquimod) is provided lyophilized and is available in two quantities:
- tlrl-r848: 500 µg + 2 ml of sterile endotoxin-free water.
- tlrl-r848-5: 5 mg + 10 ml of sterile endotoxin-free water.
R848 is shipped at room temperature.
Upon receipt it should be stored at 4°C or -20°C.Back to the top