|VACV-70 Naked||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
|VACV-70/LyoVec™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
CDS Agonist - LyoVec™ complexed
VACV-70 is a 70 bp oligonucleotides containing viral DNA motifs . VACV-70 derives from the vaccinia virus DNA. Transfected VACV-70 was shown to potently induce IFN-β in a TLR-, DAI- and RNA Pol III-independent, but STING-, TBK1- and IRF3-dependent manner.
VACV-70 oligonucleotide is recognized by IFI16 . VACV-70 is also available complexed with the cationic lipid transfection reagent LyoVec™ to facilitate its uptake.
VACV-70c (control) is a single-stranded oligonucleotide which, unlike its double-stranded counterpart is not IFN-inducer .
1. Unterholzner L. et al., 2010. IFI16 is an innate immune sensor for intracellular DNA. Nat Immunol. 11(11):997-1004.Back to the top
Activity: CDS agonist
Formulation: naked or complexed with the transfection reagent LyoVec™
Control: VACV-70c single-stranded oligonucleotideBack to the top
- 200 µg lyophilized VACV-70 Naked
- 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water
- 100 µg lyophilized VACV-70/LyoVec
Note: Each vial contains 25 μg of VACV-70 complexed with 50 μg LyoVec™.
- 10 ml endotoxin-free water
Product is shipped at room temperature
Stored at -20°C.Back to the top