|VACV-70c Naked (control)||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Control for CDS Ligand VACV-70
|VACV-70c/LyoVec™ (control)||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Control for CDS Ligand VACV-70 - LyoVec™ Complexed
CDS Ligand control
VACV-70c (control) is a single-stranded oligonucleotide which, unlike its double-stranded counterpart, VACV-70, is not IFN-inducer .
VACV-70c is also available complexed with the cationic lipid transfection reagent LyoVec™ to facilitate its uptake.
VACV-70 is a 70 bp oligonucleotides containing viral DNA motifs . VACV-70 derives from the vaccinia virus DNA. Transfected VACV-70 was shown to potently induce IFN-β in a TLR-, DAI- and RNA Pol III-independent, but STING-, TBK1- and IRF3-dependent manner.
VACV-70 oligonucleotide is recognized by IFI16 .
1. Unterholzner L. et al., 2010. IFI16 is an innate immune sensor for intracellular DNA. Nat Immunol. 11(11):997-1004.Back to the top
Activity: Control for VACV-70 (CDS ligand)
Formulation: naked or complexed with the transfection reagent LyoVec™Back to the top
- 200 µg lyophilized VACV-70c Naked
- 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water
- 100 µg lyophilized VACV-70c/LyoVec
- 10 ml endotoxin-free water
Product is shipped at room temperature
Stored at -20°C.Back to the top