|HSV-60 Naked||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
|HSV-60/LyoVec™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
CDS Agonist - LyoVec™ complexed
HSV-60 is a 60 bp oligonucleotide containing viral DNA motifs . HSV-60 derives from the herpes simplex virus 1 genome.
Transfected HSV-60 was shown to potently induce IFN-β in a TLR-, DAI- and RNA Pol III-independent, but STING-, TBK1- and IRF3-dependent manner.HSV-60 is recognized by IFI16 .
HSV-60 is also available complexed with the cationic lipid transfection reagent LyoVec™ to facilitate its uptake.
HSV-60c (control) is a single-stranded oligonucleotide which, unlike its double-stranded counterpart is not IFN-inducer .
1. Unterholzner L. et al., 2010. IFI16 is an innate immune sensor for intracellular DNA. Nat Immunol. 11(11):997-1004.Back to the top
Activity: CDS agonist
Formulation: naked or complexed with the transfection reagent LyoVec™
Control: HSV-60c single-stranded oligonucleotideBack to the top
- 200 µg lyophilized HSV-60 Naked
- 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water
- 100 µg lyophilized HSV-60/LyoVec
Note: Each vial contains 25 μg of HSV-60 complexed with 50 μg LyoVec™.
- 10 ml endotoxin-free water
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Stored at -20°C.Back to the top