|ISD Naked||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
|ISD/LyoVec™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
CDS Agonist - LyoVec™ complexed
ISD (interferon stimulatory DNA) is a 45-bp non-CpG oligomer from the Listeria monocytogenes genome.
When transfected into various cell types, including plasmacytoid and conventional DCs, macrophages and murine embryonic fibroblasts, ISD strongly enhances the expression of IFN-β .
This ISD-induced response is mediated by the STING-TBK1-IRF3 signaling axis [1-2].
ISD is also available complexed with the cationic lipid transfection reagent LyoVec™ to facilitate its uptake.
InvivoGen also provides ISD Control, a non-immunostimulatory single-stranded oligonucleotide with the same sequence as its double-stranded counterpart.
1. Stetson DB & Medzhitov R. 2006. Recognition of cytosolic DNA activates an IRF3-dependent innate immune response. Immunity. 24(1):93-103.
2. Ishikawa H. et al., 2009. STING regulates intracellular DNA-mediated, type I interferondependent innate immunity. Nature. 461(7265):788-92.
Activity: CDS agonist
Working concentration: 100 ng - 10 μg/ml transfected ISD naked or 300 ng - 10 μg/ml ISD/LyoVec™.
Formulation: naked or complexed with the transfection reagent LyoVec™
Control: ISD Control single-stranded oligonucleotideBack to the top
- 200 µg lyophilised ISD naked
- 1.5 ml sterile endotoxin-free water
- 100 µg lyophilised ISD/LyoVec
- 10 ml sterile endotoxin-free water
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Stored at -20°C.Back to the top