|Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Synthetic triacylated lipopeptide; TLR2/1 agonist
Synthetic triacylated lipopeptide - TLR2-based adjuvant
Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ is a synthetic lipopeptide and a TLR2/1 ligand. Its recognition is mediated by TLR2 which cooperates with TLR1 through their cytoplasmic domain to induce the signaling cascade leading to NF-κB activation.
Pam3CSK4 mimics the acylated amino terminus of bacterial lipopeptides, a family of pro-inflammatory cell wall components found in both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. Their acylated amino terminus confers them with TLR2 stimulatory activity.
Pam3CSK4 is a potent adjuvant for various vaccines, including flu and leishmaniasis vaccines. Pam3CSK4 increases antibody responses to flu antigens and upregulates proinflammatory and Th1 cytokine genes . Pam3CSK4 also improves the efficacy of a DNA-based vaccine against Leishmania .
Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ is a high-quality pre-clinical grade.
Pam3CSK4VacciGrade™ is for research use only, and not for human or veterinary use.
1. Caproni E. et al., 2012. MF59 and Pam3CSK4 Boost Adaptive Responses to Influenza Subunit Vaccine through an IFN Type IIndependent Mechanism of Action. J Immunol. 188(7):3088-98
2. Jayakumar A. et al., 2011. TLR1/2 activation during heterologous prime-boost vaccination (DNA-MVA) enhances CD8+ T Cell responses providing protection against Leishmania (Viannia). PLoS NeglTrop Dis. 5(6):e1204.
Description: TLR2 agonist VacciGrade™
Polarization of adaptive immune response: Th1 response
CAS number: 112208-01-2
Molecular formula: C81H156N10O13S • 3TFA
Molecular weight: 1852.33 g/mol
Solubility: 1 mg/ml in physiological water
Working concentration: 2 -20 µg/mouse
- Sterility guaranteed
- The absence of other bacterial contamination (lipoproteins & endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells
- Endotoxin level < 50 EU/mg (measurement by kinetic chromogenic LAL assay)
VacciGrade™ is a high-quality pre-clinical grade. VacciGrade™ products are filter-sterilized (0.2 µm) and filled under strict aseptic conditions in a clean room*. The absence of bacterial contamination is assessed by a sterility test using a pharmacopeia-derived assay. The level of bacterial contaminants (endotoxins and lipoproteins) in each lot is verified using a LAL assay and/or a TLR2 and TLR4 reporter assay.
*Except for LPS VacciGrade™, which is prepared in a PSM dedicated to LPS.
- 1 mg of lyophilized Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™
- 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water
- 10 ml sterile endotoxin-free physiological water (NaCl 0.9%)
Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ is shipped at room temperature
Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ should be stored at 4°C.
Lyophilized product is stable 1 year when properly stored.Back to the top