|Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Synthetic triacylated lipopeptide - TLR1/2 agonist
Synthetic triacylated lipopeptide - TLR2-based adjuvant
Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ is a synthetic lipopeptide and a TLR2/1 ligand. It is prepared under strict aseptic conditions, is guaranteed sterile and is thoroughly tested to confirm the absence of endotoxins.
Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ is suitable for preclinical studies.
For vaccination studies, activation through TLR2 is not generally recognized as a strong polarizing stimulus, as it generates variable Th responses that depend on the antigen(s) used and the site of injection.
Pam3CSK4 has been reported to efficiently increase antibody responses to influenza antigens  and to exert a strong local response.
As an adjuvant, Pam3CSK4 has improved the efficacy of a DNA-based vaccine against Leishmania .
Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ is for research use only; it is not for use in humans.
1. Caproni E. et al., 2012. MF59 and Pam3CSK4 Boost Adaptive Responses to Influenza Subunit Vaccine through an IFN Type IIndependent Mechanism of Action. J Immunol. 188(7):3088-98
2. Jayakumar A. et al., 2011. TLR1/2 activation during heterologous prime-boost vaccination (DNA-MVA) enhances CD8+ T Cell responses providing protection against Leishmania (Viannia). PLoS NeglTrop Dis. 5(6):e1204.
Specificity: TLR 1/2 agonist.
CAS number: 112208-00-1.
Working concentration: 2 -20 µg/mouse.
Molecular formula: C81H156N10O13S.
Molecular weight: 1510.24
Endotoxin level: < 1 EU/mg.
Solubility: 1 mg/ml in physiological water.
- Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ is a preclinical grade preparation of Pam3CSK4.
- It is prepared under strict aseptic conditions and is tested for the presence of endotoxins.
- Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ is guaranteed sterile and its endotoxin level is less than 1 EU/mg.
- 1 mg of lyophilized Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™
- 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water
- 10 ml sterile endotoxin-free physiological water (NaCl 0.9%)
Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ is shipped at room temperature
Pam3CSK4 VacciGrade™ should be stored at 4°C.
Lyophilized product is stable 1 year when properly stored.Back to the top