ODN 1585 VacciGrade™
|ODN 1585 VacciGrade™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
CpG ODN, Class A (murine) - TLR9 agonist
CpG ODN, type A (mouse) - TLR9-based adjuvant
CpG ODN 1585 is a synthetic immunostimulatory oligonucleotide (ODN) that contains unmethylated CpG dinucleotides.
ODN 1585 is a class A CpG ODN specific for mouse Toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9).
In plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs) it induces high IFN-α production but is a weak stimulator of TLR9-dependent NF-κB signaling (IL-6). It generates Th1-dominant immune responses.
ODN 1585 VacciGrade™ is prepared under strict aseptic conditions.
It is guaranteed sterile and thoroughly tested to confirm the absence of endotoxins. ODN 1585 VacciGrade™ is suitable for preclinical studies.
ODN 1585 VacciGrade™ is for research use only; it is not for use in humans.
Specificity: Th1 response
Working concentration: 20 - 50 μg/mouse
Quality: Sterile, Endotoxin level
Solubility: 2 mg/ml in physiological water
- ODN 1585 VacciGrade™ is a preclinical grade preparation of the CpG ODN 1585.
- It is prepared under strict aseptic conditions and is tested for the presence of endotoxins.
- ODN 1585 VacciGrade™ is guaranteed sterile and its endotoxin level is ODN1585 sequence: 5’- ggGGTCAACGTTGAgggggg -3’ (20 mer)
- 1 mg of sterile lyophilized ODN 1585 VacciGrade™
- 10 ml sterile endotoxin-free physiological water (NaCl 0.9%)
ODN 1585 VacciGrade™ is shipped at room temperature
Should be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year.
Upon resuspension, prepare aliquots of ODN 1826 VacciGrade™ and store at -20°C.
Product is stable 6 months at -20°C when properly stored.
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Back to the top
CpG ODNs are synthetic oligonucleotides that contain unmethylated CpG dinucleotides in particular sequence contexts (CpG motifs) . These CpG motifs are present at a 20-fold greater frequency in bacterial DNA compared to mammalian DNA. CpG ODNs are recognized by Toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9) leading to strong immunostimulatory effects .
Three types of stimulatory CpG ODNs have been identified, types A, B and C, which differ in their immune-stimulatory activities [3-4]. Type A CpG ODNs are characterized by a phosphodiester central CpG-containing palindromic motif and a phosphorothioate 3’ poly-G string. They induce high IFN-α production from plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDC) but are weak stimulators of TLR9-dependent NF-κB signaling. Type B CpG ODNs contain a full phosphorothioate backbone with one or more CpG dinucleotides. They strongly activate B cells but stimulate weakly IFN-α secretion. Type C CpG ODNs combine features of both types A and B. They contain a complete phosphorothioate backbone and a CpG-containing palindromic motif. Type C CpG ODNs induce strong IFN-α production from pDC and B cell stimulation.
ODN 1585 is a CpG ODN type A specific for mouse TLR9 .
1. Krieg, A.M. et al., 1995. CpG motifs in bacterial DNA trigger direct B-cell activation. Nature, 374(6522):546-9.
2. Bauer, S. et al., 2001. Human TLR9 confers responsiveness to bacterial DNA via species-specific CpG motif recognition. PNAS. 98(16):9237-42.
3. Krug A. et al., 2001. Identification of CpG oligonucleotide sequences with high induction of IFN- alpha/beta in plasmacytoid dendritic cells. Eur J Immunol, 31(7): 2154-63.
4. Marshall JD. et al., 2005. Superior activity of the type C class of ISS in vitro and in vivo across multiple species. DNA Cell Biol. 24(2):63-72.
5. Ballas ZK. et al., 2001. Divergent therapeutic and immunologic effects of oligodeoxynucleotides with distinct CpG motifs. J Immunol. 167(9):4878-86.