|2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp)||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Bisphosphorothioate analog of c-di-AMP, Rp isomers
Bisphosphorothioate analog of 2'3'-c-di-AMP
2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp) is the Rp,Rp-isomer of the 2’3’ bisphosphorothioate analog of 3’3’-cyclic adenosine monophosphate (c-di-AMP). c-di-AMP is second messenger molecule produced by bacteria with potent immunostimulant activity . This cyclic dinucleotide (CDN) induces the production of type I interferons (IFNs) following its recognition by the endoplasmic reticulum-resident receptor STING (stimulator of interferon genes) and the recruitment of TBK1 (TANK-binding kinase 1) and IRF3 (interferon regulatory factor 3) .
2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp) is structurally identical to ADU-S100/MIW815, a clinically-relevant molecule developed by Aduro in collaboration with Novartis currently in clinical trials for the treatment of various cancers. This analog has a higher affinity for STING than c-di-AMP due to the presence of a 2’-5’, 3’-5’ mixed linkage, as found in endogenous human CDNs produced by cGAS (cyclic GMP-AMP (cGAMP) synthase) . Furthermore, it activates all known human STING alleles as well as murine STING. In addition, this analog. 2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp) contains two phosphorothioate diester linkages to protect it against degradation by phosphodiesterases that are present in host cells or in the systemic circulation . The Rp, Rp dithio diastereoisomer has been found to induce higher type I IFN production compared to the Rp/Sp dithio diastereoisomers or c-di-AMP . In vivo studies have demonstrated that 2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp) may potently prime tumor antigen-specific CD8+ T-cell responses and overcome antigen-enforced immune tolerance in combination with PD-L1 blockade .
Key Features of 2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2(Rp,Rp):
- Potent activator of all known human STING alleles as well as murine STING
- Structurally identical to the clinically-relevant ADU-S100/MIW815
- Sterile grade available for in vivo use
- Each lot is highly pure ( >95%) and functionally validated
1. Woodward JJ. et al., 2010. c-di-AMP secreted by intracellular Listeria monocytogenes activates a host type I interferon response. Science.328(5986):1703-5.
2. Jin L. et al., 2011. MPYS is required for IFN response factor 3 activation and type I IFN production in the response of cultured phagocytes to bacterial second messengers cyclic-di-AMP and cyclic-di- GMP. J Immunol. 187(5):2595-601.
3. Corrales L et al., 2015. Direct activation of STING in the tumor microenvironment leads to potent and systemic tumor regression and immunity. Cell Rep. 11(7):1018-30.
4. Yan H. et al., 2008. Synthesis and immunostimulatory properties of the phosphorothioate analogs of cdiGMP. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 18, 5631–5634.
5. Foote JB et al., 2017. A STING Agonist Given with OX40 Receptor and PD-L1 Modulators Primes Immunity and Reduces Tumor Growth in Tolerized Mice. Cancer Immunol Res. 5(6):468-479.
THP1-Dual™ cells were stimulated for 24 hours with the STING ligands as shown (all at 10 μg/ml). IRF induction was determined by measuring the relative light units (RLUs) in a luminometer using QUANTI‑Luc™, a Lucia luciferase detection reagent.
THP1-Dual™ cells were stimulated for 24 hours with the STING ligands as shown (all at 10 μg/ml). NF‑kB induction was determined using QUANTI‑Blue™, a SEAP detection reagent, and by reading the optical density (OD) at 655 nm. Non-induced cells (NI) have been included as a negative control.
Synonyms: (R,R)-(2',3')c-diAM(PS)2, (2',3')-Rp,Rp-c-diAMPSS, ADU-S100, MIW815
Formula: C20H22N10O10P2S2 .2Na
CAS number: 1638750-95-4 / 1638241-89-0 (free acid)
Molecular weight: 734.50 g/mol
Purity: ≥ 95% by LC/MS & NMR
Solubility: 50 mg/ml in water
- Purity (≥ 95%) and structure have been validated by LC/MS and NMR
- Activation of STING has been validated by cellular assays
- The absence of bacterial contamination (lipoproteins & endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells.
2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp) is provided as a lyophilized powder and is available in two quantities:
- tlrl-nacda2r-01: 100 μg 2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp) + 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water.
- tlrl-nacda2r: 500 μg 2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp) + 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water.
Note: 2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp) is sterile filtered prior to lyophilization.
2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp) is shipped at room temperature
2’3’-c-di-AM(PS)2 (Rp,Rp) should be stored at -20°C.Back to the top
Back to the top