|Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgA2||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Price|
Human CD20 (Obitunuzumab) antibody - Human IgA2
Monoclonal human IgA2 antibody against human CD20
Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgA2 features a human IgA2 constant region (Fc) and the variable region of Obinutuzumab (formerly named Afutuzumab or GA101) which targets the human CD20 antigen found on the surface of normal and malignant B lymphocytes.
Obinutuzumab, is a type II (second generation) non-fucosylated, fully humanized IgG1 monoclonal antibody (mAb) with improved therapeutic efficacy compared with previously developed type I (first generation) anti-hCD20 mAbs, such as Rituximab and Ofatumumab. Obinutuzumab has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) [1-3].
InvivoGen's Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgA2 is generated by recombinant DNA technology, produced in CHO cells, and purified by affinity chromatography (peptide M).
More isotypes of this antibody are availbale and can be used for comparison of biological activities such as ADCC (see below).
InvivoGen also provides type I anti-hCD20 mAbs featuring the variable regions of as Rituximab or Ofatumumab, with either native or engineered Fc region.
Read our review on Antibody Isotypes
1. Gagez AL. & Cartron G., 2014. Obinutuzumab: a new class of anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody. Curr Opin Oncol. 26(5):484-91.
2. Smolej L., 2014. Targeted treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia: clinical potential of obinutuzumab. Pharmgenomics Pers Med. 8:1-7.
3. Winiarska M. et al., 2011. Molecular mechanisms of the antitumor effects of anti-CD20 antibodies. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 16:277-306.
Target: Human CD20
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Isotype: Human IgA2, kappa
Source: CHO cells
Formulation: 0.2 µm filtered solution 91 mM TRIS buffer with 91 mM glycine, 5% w/v saccharose and stabilizing agents
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with peptide M
Tested applications: Flow cytometry
- Binding of Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgA2 to human CD20 has been tested using flow cytometry.
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells.
- 100 µg purified Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgA2 monoclonal antibody (mAb), provided azide-free and lyophilized
Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgA2 is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.Back to the top