|Anti-hPD-L1-hIgG2||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Price|
Human PD-L1 antibody - Human IgG2
Recombinant human PD-L1 mAb - IgG2a
Anti-hPD-L1-hIgG2 features the constant region of the human IgG2 isotype and a variable region equivalent to Atezolizumab. Anti-hPD-L1-hIgG2 was generated by recombinant DNA technology, produced in CHO cells, and purified by affinity chromatography with protein G.
Programmed cell death ligand 1 (PD-L1) binds to programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1) on cytotoxic T cells, inhibiting the anti-tumor immune response . PD-L1 is a transmembrane protein overexpressed on tumor cells and tumor-infiltrating immune cells, such as macrophages. Atezolizumab (also known as MPDL3280A) is a fully-humanized IgG1 (N298A) monoclonal antibody that blocks the interaction of PD-L1 with PD-1 and induces anti-tumor immune reactivation. Atezolizumab contains a modified Fc region designed to limit antibody-dependent cytotoxicity (ADCC) and complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) [2, 3]. The mutation N298A eliminates its ability to bind to human Fcγ receptors. FDA has granted Atezolizumab priority review for advanced bladder cancer.
The terms “Atezolizumab” and “MPDL3280A” are only used as references. Anti-hPD-L1-hIgG2 is not a pharmaceutical biosimilar of Atezolizumab. It has not been developed nor approved by Atezolizumab owner(s), and is not intended for any therapeutic or diagnostic use in humans or animals.
1. McDermott D. & Atkins M. 2013. PD-1 as a potential target in cancer therapy. Cancer Med. 2(5): 662–673.
2. Spigel D. et al., 2013. Clinical activity, safety, and biomarkers of MPDL3280A, an engineered PD-L1 antibody in patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) [ASCO abstract 8008]. J Clin Oncol. 31(15)(suppl).
3. Herbst RS. et al., 2014. Predictive correlates of response to the anti-PD-L1 antibody MPDL3280A in cancer patients. Nature. 515(7528):563-7.
Specificity: Targets cells expressing human and mouse PD-L1
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Isotype: Human IgG2, kappa
Source: CHO cells
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein G
- Binding of Anti-hPD-L1-hIgG2 to hPD-L1 has been validated using flow cytometry in EL4 cells expressing membrane-bound human PD-L1.
- ADCC has been tested using CD16-expressing Jurkat-NFAT reporter cells.
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells.
- 100 µg purified anti-hPD-L1-hIgG2 antibody, provided azide-free and lyophilized.
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 yearBack to the top