RAW-Lucia™ ISG-KO-TRIF Cells
|RAW-Lucia™ ISG-KO-TRIF Cells||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
TRIF Knockout IRF-Lucia Luciferase Reporter Cell Line
3-7 x 10e6 cells
TRIF knockout IRF-inducible Lucia luciferase reporter mouse macrophages
RAW-Lucia™ ISG-KO-TRIF cells were generated from RAW-Lucia™ ISG cells through the stable knockout of the TIR-domain-containing adapter-inducing interferon-β (TRIF) gene. These cells derive from the murine RAW 264.7 macrophage cell line, which has been reported to express many pattern recognition receptors (PRRs), including the Toll-like receptors TLR3 and TLR4 [1-3], and their signaling partners. Both TLRs signal through the adapter protein TRIF to induce the activation of interferon regulatory factor (IRF)- 3 and the subsequent production of type I interferons.
RAW-Lucia™ ISG-KO-TRIF and RAW-Lucia™ ISG cells can be used to study the role of TRIF in a mouse macrophage cell line by monitoring of IRF-induced Lucia luciferase activity. They express the gene for secreted Lucia luciferase under the control of the I-ISG54 promoter which is comprised of the IFN-inducible ISG54 promoter enhanced by a multimeric ISRE. The levels of IRF-induced Lucia in the cell culture supernatant can be easily monitored using QUANTI-Luc™, a Lucia luciferase detection reagent.
RAW-Lucia™ ISG-KO-TRIF cells are resistant to Zeocin™.
1. Naiki Y. et al., 2005. Transforming growth factor-beta differentially inhibits MyD88-dependent, but not TRAM- and TRIF-dependent, lipopolysaccharide-induced TLR4 signaling. J Biol Chem. 280(7):5491-5.
2. Goriely S. et al., 2006. Interferon regulatory factor 3 is involved in Toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4)- and TLR3-induced IL-12p35 gene activation. Blood. 107(3):1078-84.
3. Shi CS. &, Kehrl JH., 2008. MyD88 and Trif target Beclin 1 to trigger autophagy in macrophages. J Biol Chem. 283(48):33175-82.
Antibiotic resistance: Zeocin™
TRIF knockout is verified by PCR and DNA sequencing to confirm frameshift mutation/deletion.
The cells are guaranteed mycoplasma-free.
- 1 vial containing 3-7 x 106 cells
- 1 ml of Zeocin™ (100 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of Normocin™ (50 mg/ml)
- 1 pouch of QUANTI-Luc™ (Luciferase detection medium)
Shipped on dry ice (Europe, USA & Canada)Back to the top