RAW-Lucia™ ISG-KO-IRF7 Cells
|RAW-Lucia™ ISG-KO-IRF7 Cells||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Murine RAW 264.7 macrophages - IRF7 Knockout IRF-Lucia Luciferase Reporter Cells
3-7 x 10e6 cells
IRF7 knockout reporter mouse macrophages
RAW-Lucia™ ISG-KO-IRF7 cells were generated from RAW-Lucia™ ISG cells through the stable gene knockout of interferon regulatory factor 7 (IRF7), a key transcription regulator of type I interferon (IFN)-dependent immune responses.
These cells derive from the murine RAW 264.7 macrophage cell line, which has been reported to express many pattern recognition receptors (PRRs), including Toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9) [1, 2].
Stimulation of TLR9 with CpG-containing oligonucleotides (CpG-ODNs) induces the formation of a complex consisting of MyD88, TRAF6 and IRF7 leading to the production of type I IFNs.
RAW-Lucia™ ISG-KO-IRF7 and RAW-Lucia™ ISG cells can be used to study the role of IRF7 in a mouse macrophage cell line by monitoring of interferon regulatory factor (IRF)-induced Lucia luciferase activity.
They express the gene for secreted Lucia luciferase under the control of the I-ISG54 promoter which is comprised of the IFN-inducible ISG54 promoter enhanced by a multimeric ISRE.
The levels of IRF-induced Lucia in the cell culture supernatant can be easily monitored using QUANTI-Luc™, a Lucia luciferase detection reagent.
RAW-Lucia™ ISG-KO-IRF7 cells are resistant to Zeocin™.
1. Stein SC. et al., 2012. Cell-specific regulation of nucleic acid sensor cascades: a controlling interest in the antiviral response. J Virol. 86(24):13303-12.
2. West AP, Brodsky IE, Rahner C, Woo DK, Erdjument-Bromage H, et al. (2011) TLR signalling augments macrophage bactericidal activity through mitochondrial ROS. Nature 472: 476–480.
Antibiotic resistance: Zeocin™
- IRF7 knockout is verified by PCR and DNA sequencing to confirm frameshift mutation/deletion.
- The cells are guaranteed mycoplasma-free.
This product is covered by a Limited Use License (See Terms and Conditions).Back to the top
- 1 vial containing 3-7 x 106 cells
- 1 ml of Zeocin™ (100 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of Normocin™ (50 mg/ml)
- 1 pouch of QUANTI-Luc™ (Luciferase detection medium)
Shipped on dry ice (Europe, USA & Canada)Back to the top