Human IgG4 with IL2ss
Human IgG4 heavy chain constant region
pFUSE-CHIg-hG4 is a cloning plasmid that expresses the constant region of the human IgG4 heavy chain. It contains a multiple cloning site upstream of the constant region to enable cloning of the heavy chain (CH) variable region. This plasmid is designed for antibody generation when co-transfected into mammalian cells with the light chain variable region cloned into pFUSE-CLIg.
pFUSEss-CHIg-hG4 additionally features the IL2 signal sequence to allow the secretion of recombinant antibodies generated using fragment antigen-binding (Fab) or single-chain variable fragment (scFv) fragments selected from phage display libraries that lack a signal sequence.
Key features of pFUSE-CHIg-hG4
- Encodes the human IgG4 CH constant region
- Long-lasting expression due to the composite hEF1-HTLV promoter
- Selectable with Zeocin® in both bacterial and mammalian cells
- Available with or without the IL-2 signal sequence
• pFUSE-CHIg-hG4 features the constant region of the human IgG4 heavy chain
• pFUSEss-CHIg-hG4 features the constant region of the human IgG4 heavy chain and the IL2 signal sequence
Both plasmids are selectable with Zeocin®.Back to the top
- 20 µg of lyophilized DNA
- 1 ml of Zeocin® (100 mg/ml)
Product is shipped at room temperatureBack to the top