Rabbit IgG heavy chain constant region
pFUSE-CHIg-rG is a cloning plasmid that expresses the constant region of the rabbit IgG heavy chain. It contains a multiple cloning site upstream of the constant region to enable cloning of the heavy chain (CH) variable region. This plasmid is designed for antibody generation when co-transfected into mammalian cells with the light chain variable region cloned into pFUSE-CLIg.
pFUSEss-CHIg-rG additionally features the IL2 signal sequence to allow the secretion of recombinant antibodies generated using fragment antigen-binding (Fab) or single-chain variable fragment (scFv) fragments selected from phage display libraries that lack a signal sequence.
Key features of pFUSE-CHIg-rG
- Encodes the rabbit IgG CH constant region
- Long-lasting expression due to the composite hEF1-HTLV promoter
- Selectable with Zeocin™ in both bacterial and mammalian cells
- Available with or without the IL-2 signal sequence
• pFUSE-CHIg-rG features the constant region of the rabbit IgG heavy chain
• pFUSEss-CHIg-rG features the constant region of the rabbit IgG heavy chain and the IL2 signal sequence
Both plasmids are selectable with Zeocin™.Back to the top