|ODN D-SL03||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Class C CpG oligonucleotide - Multispecies TLR9 ligand
ODN D-SL03 (double-stem loop ODN) is a synthetic oligonucleotide that contains unmethylated CpG dinucleotides in particular sequence contexts (CpG motifs), that are recognized by TLR9 leading to strong immunostimulatory effects.
ODN D-SL03 is a type C CpG ODN and a TLR9 agonist in a diverse vertebrate species, namely humans, mice, rats, rabbits, pigs and dogs.
ODN D-SL03 is composed of double stem loops, a phosphorothioate backbone and two palindromes with AACGTT motif and TTCGAA motif in each loop.
ODN D-SL03 is a robust inducer of IFN-α apparently due to the presence of the palindrome sequence. D-SL03 has been shown to potently activate human B cells, NK cells and mononuclear cells as well as PBMC/splenocytes obtained from diverse vertebrate species, namely mice, rats, rabbits, dogs and pigs.
D-SL03 activates B cells and NK cells. ODN D-SL03 demonstrates anti-tumor activity in mice with established breast cancer .
1. Yang L. et al., 2013. CpG oligodeoxynucleotides with double stem-loops show strong immunostimulatory activity. Int Immunopharmacol. 15(1):89-96.
Specificity: Multispecies TLR9 agonist
Working concentration: 1-5 μM
5’-tcg cga acg ttc gcc gcg ttc gaa cgc gg-3’ (29 mer)
Note: Bases are phosphorothioate (nuclease resistant).
- TLR9 activity has been tested using HEK-Blue™ TLR9 cells.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells.
• 200 μg (21.4 nmol) of ODN D-SL03 provided lyophilized
Note: ODN D-SL03 is sterile filtered prior to lyophilization.
• 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water
ODN D-SL03 is shipped at room temperature. Upon receipt, store at -20 °C.Back to the top