|ODN D-SL01||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Class B CpG oligonucleotide - Multispecies TLR9 ligand
ODN D-SL01 (double-stem loop ODN) is a synthetic oligonucleotide that contains unmethylated CpG dinucleotides in particular sequence contexts (CpG motifs), that are recognized by TLR9 leading to strong immunostimulatory effects.
ODN D-SL01 is a type B CpG ODN and a TLR9 agonist in a diverse vertebrate species, namely humans, mice, rats, rabbits, pigs and dogs.
ODN D-SL01 is composed of double stem loops, a phosphorothioate backbone and two GACGTT motifs. D-SL01 has been shown to potently activate human B cells, NK cells and mononuclear cells as well as PBMC/splenocytes obtained from diverse vertebrate species,namely mice, rats, rabbits, dogs and pigs .
ODN D-SL01 demonstrates anti-tumor activity in mice with established breast cancer .
1. Yang L. et al., 2013. CpG oligodeoxynucleotides with double stem-loops show strong immunostimulatory activity. Int Immunopharmacol. 15(1):89-96.
Specificity: Multispecies TLR9 agonist
Working concentration: 1-5 μM
5’-tcg cga cgt tcg ccc gac gtt cgg ta-3’ (26 mer)
Note: Bases are phosphorothioate (nuclease resistant).
- TLR9 activity has been tested using HEK-Blue™ TLR9 cells.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells.
• 200 μg (23.98 nmol) of ODN D-SL01 provided lyophilized
Note: D-SL01 is sterile filtered prior to lyophilization.
• 1.5 ml endotoxin-free water
ODN D-SL01 is shipped at room temperature and should be stored at -20°C.Back to the top