HEK-Blue™ Null1-v Cells
|HEK-Blue™ Null1-v Cells||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Parental cell line
3-7 x 10e6 cells
Parental NF-κB inducible SEAP cell line
HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells are derived from human embryonic kidney 293 (HEK293) cells. HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells express a secreted embryonic alkaline phosphatase (SEAP) reporter gene under the control of the IFN-β minimal promoter fused to five NF-κB and AP-1 binding sites. Stimulation of HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells with NF-κB and/or AP-1 activators induces the production of SEAP. These cells express endogenous levels of TLR3, TLR5, NOD1, ALPK1, and TIFA.
The HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cell line is the parental cell line of:
- HEK-Blue™ mTLR4 cells
- HEK‑Blue™ mTLR5 cells
- HEK-Blue™ mTLR8 cells
- HEK-Blue™ mTLR13 cells
- HEK-Blue™ KO-ALPK1 cells
- HEK-Blue™ KO-TIFA cells
Levels of SEAP produced by HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells can be easily determined using HEK‑Blue™ Detection: A cell culture medium that contains all the required nutrients for cell growth, as well as a specific SEAP color substrate that allows for real-time detection of SEAP activity. The hydrolysis of the substrate by SEAP produces a purple/blue color that can be easily detected with the naked eye or quantitatively measured with a spectrophotometer (OD 620-655 nm). HEK-Blue™ Detection can be used in high-throughput screening (HTS).
Additionally, QUANTI-Blue™ Solution, a SEAP detection and quantification reagent can also be used. It allows the same cell culture to be repeatedly sampled for kinetic studies or further experimentation.
Growth medium:DMEM, 4.5 g/L glucose, 2 mM L-glutamine, 10% (v/v) heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum (FBS), 100 U/ml penicillin, 100 µg/ml streptomycin, 100 µg/ml
Antibiotic resistance: Zeocin™
- Activation of the NF-κB response has been verified upon stimulation with various inducers (e.g. TNF-α and IL-1β).
- The stability for 20 passages, following thawing, has been verified.
- These cells are guaranteed mycoplasma-free.
This product is covered by a Limited Use License (See Terms and Conditions).Back to the top
- 3-7 x 106 HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells in a cryovial or shipping flask
- 1 ml of Zeocin™ (100 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of Normocin™ (50 mg/ml). Normocin™ is a formulation of three antibiotics active against mycoplasmas, bacteria, and fungi.
- 1 pouch of HEK-Blue™ Detection (cell culture medium for real-time detection of SEAP)
Shipped on dry ice (Europe, USA & Canada)
Back to the top