HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells
|HEK-Blue™ Null1-v Cells||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Parental cell line
3-7 x 10e6 cells
Parental NF-κB inducible SEAP cell line
HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells derive from human embryonic kidney 293 (HEK293) cells. HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells express a secreted embryonic alkaline phosphatase (SEAP) reporter gene under the control of the IFN-β minimal promoter fused to five NF-κB and AP-1 binding sites. Stimulation of HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells with NF-κB and/or AP-1 activators induces the production of SEAP. These cells express endogenous levels of TLR3, TLR5, NOD1, ALPK1, and TIFA.
The HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cell line is the parental cell line of:
- HEK-Blue™ mTLR4 cells
- HEK‑Blue™ mTLR5 cells
- HEK-Blue™ mTLR8 cells
- HEK-Blue™ mTLR13 cells
- HEK-Blue™ KO-ALPK1 cells
- HEK-Blue™ KO-TIFA cells
Levels of SEAP produced by HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells can be easily determined using either:
- HEK‑Blue™ Detection: A cell culture medium that contains all the required nutrients for cell growth, as well as a specific SEAP color substrate that allows for real-time detection of SEAP activity.
- QUANTI-Blue™ Solution: A SEAP detection and quantification reagent that allows the same cell culture to be repeatedly sampled for kinetic studies or further experimentation.
In both detection methods, the hydrolysis of the substrate by SEAP produces a purple/blue color that can be easily detected with the naked eye or quantitatively measured with a spectrophotometer (OD 620-655 nm). Both methods are applicable to high-throughput screening (HTS).
Growth medium:DMEM, 4.5 g/L glucose, 2 mM L-glutamine, 10% (v/v) heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum (FBS), 100 U/ml penicillin, 100 µg/ml streptomycin, 100 µg/ml
Antibiotic resistance: Zeocin™
- Activation of the NF-κB response has been verified upon stimulation with various inducers (e.g. TNF-α and IL-1β).
- The stability for 20 passages, following thawing, has been verified.
- These cells are guaranteed mycoplasma-free.
This product is covered by a Limited Use License (See Terms and Conditions).Back to the top
- 3-7 x 106 HEK-Blue™ Null1-v cells in a cryovial or shipping flask
- 1 ml of Zeocin™ (100 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of Normocin™ (50 mg/ml). Normocin™ is a formulation of three antibiotics active against mycoplasmas, bacteria, and fungi.
- 1 pouch of HEK-Blue™ Detection (cell culture medium for real-time detection of SEAP)
- 1 ml of QB reagent and 1 ml of QB buffer (sufficient to prepare 100 ml of QUANTI-Blue™ Solution, a SEAP detection reagent)
Shipped on dry ice (Europe, USA & Canada)
Back to the top