293-Dual™ Null Cells
|293-Dual™ Null Cells||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Dual IRF and IFN-β reporter 293 cells
3-7 x 10e6 cells
293-Dual™ Null Cells (ISG-SEAP/KI-[IFN-β]Lucia)
293-Dual™ Null (ISG/KI-IFNb) cells are the parental cell line for the 293-Dual™ STING (ISG/KI-IFNb) cells. These 293-derived cells were generated by stable transfection with two different reporter genes (SEAP and Lucia luciferase).
They do not respond to cyclic dinucleotides (CDNs), similarly to other 293-derived cells which are known to have a non-functional STING pathway [1,2].
1. Burdette DL. & Vance RE., 2013. STING and the innate immune response to nucleic acids in the cytosol. Nat Immunol. 14(1):19-26.
2. Diner E. et al., 2013. The innate immune DNA sensor cGAS produces a noncanonical cyclic dinucleotide that activates human STING. Cell Rep. 3(5):1355-61.
Growth medium: DMEM, 4.5 g/l glucose, 2 mM L-glutamine, 10% (v/v) fetal bovine serum (FBS), 100 U/ml penicillin, 100 μg/ml streptomycin, 100 μg/ml Normocin™
- Reporter activity has been validated by stimulating the cells with human interferon-β (hIFN-β) and IRF3 activators, such as c-di-AMP and cGAMP.
- The biallelic replacement of the hIFN-β coding sequence with the Lucia luciferase open reading frame (ORF) has been verified by PCR and sequencing.
- The inability to produce IFN-β has been confirmed by ELISA.
- The cell line stability for 20 passages following thawing has been verified.
This product is covered by a Limited Use License (See Terms and Conditions).Back to the top
- 1 vial of 293-Dual™ Null (ISG/KI-IFNb) Cells (3-7 x 106 cells)
- 1 ml of Hygromycin (100 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of Zeocin® (100 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of Normocin™ (50 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of QB reagent and 1 ml of QB buffer (sufficient to prepare 100 ml of QUANTI-Blue™ Solution, a SEAP detection reagent)
- 1 pouch of QUANTI-Luc™ (Lucia luciferase detection medium)
Shipped on dry ice (Europe, USA, Canada and some areas in Asia)Back to the top