HEK-Lucia™ RIG-I Cells
|HEK-Lucia™ RIG-I Cells||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Lucia luciferase reporter HEK293 cells expressing human RIG-I
3-7 x 10e6 cells
Human RIG-I lucia luciferase reporter HEK293 cells
HEK-Lucia™ RIG-I cells were generated from HEK-Lucia™ Null cells, HEK293-derived cells that stably express the secreted Lucia luciferase reporter gene.
This reporter gene is under the control of an IFN‑inducible ISG54 promoter enhanced by a multimeric IFN‑stimulated response elements (ISRE).
HEK-Lucia™ RIG-I cells stably express high levels of human RIG-I (also known as Ddx58), and respond strongly to cytosolic double-stranded RNAs with an uncapped 5'-di/triphosphate end [1,2] such as 3p-hpRNA and 5’ppp‑dsRNA (see DATA sheet).
HEK-Lucia™ RIG-I and HEK-Lucia™ Null cells can be used to study the role of RIG-I by monitoring IRF-induced Lucia luciferase activity.
The levels of IRF-induced Lucia in cell culture supernatants can be easily monitored using QUANTI-Luc™, a Lucia luciferase detection reagent.
Note: HEK-Lucia™ RIG-I and HEK-Lucia™ Null cells endogenously express NOD1, TLR3 and TLR5.
Back to the top
Growth medium: DMEM, 4.5 g/l glucose, 2 mM L-glutamine, 10%heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum, 100 μg/ml Normocin™ , Pen-Strep (100 U/ml-100 µg/ml)
- The expression of the human RIG-I gene has been confirmed by qRT-PCR.
- The reporter activity has been validated by stimulating these cells with various RIG-I agonists.
- The cell line stability for 20 passages following thawing has been verified.
- HEK-Lucia™ RIG-I cells are guaranteed mycoplasma-free.
This product is covered by a Limited Use License (See Terms and Conditions).Back to the top
- 1 vial of HEK-Lucia™ RIG-I cells (3-7 x 106 cells)
- 1 ml of Zeocin® (100 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of blasticidin (10 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of Normocin™ (50 mg/ml)
- 1 pouch of QUANTI-Luc™ (Lucia luciferase detection medium)
Shipped on dry ice (Europe, USA & Canada)Back to the top