|Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1fut||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Non-fucosylated human IgG1 monoclonal antibody against β-galactosidase; Isotype control
Monoclonal non-fucosylated hIgG1 antibody against E. coli β-galactosidase
Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1fut features the constant region of the human IgG1 isotype and the variable region of Mouse IgG2a Control. Mouse IgG2a Control is a mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibody that targets E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal).
This antibody was generated by DNA immunization with a plasmid expressing the β-Gal gene in Swiss mice.
Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1fut is a non-fucosylated antibody. The absence of the fucose residue from the N-glycans of IgG-Fc results in dramatic enhancement of antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) without any detectable change in complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) or antigen binding capability [1,2].
Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1fut can be used as an isotype control for human IgG1fut antibodies.
Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1fut was generated by recombinant DNA technology. It has been produced in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells and purified by affinity chromatography.
1. Yamane-Ohnuki N. & Satoh M., 2009. Production of therapeutic antibodies with controlled fucosylation.corresponding MAbs. 1(3): 230–236.
2. Mizushima T., 2011. Structural basisfor improved efficacy of therapeutic antibodies on defucosylation of their Fc glycans. Genes Cells. 16(11): 1071–1080.
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Specificity: Targets cells expressing E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal)
Isotype: Human IgG1, kappa
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein G
Application: Negative control for human IgG1fut antibodies
- The absence of binding of Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1fut to human cell lines has been controlled using flow cytometry.
- The absence of endotoxins and other bacterial contaminants has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR4 and HEK-Blue™ TLR2 cells.
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified.
- 200 µg purified anti-β-Gal-IgG1fut antibody, provided azide-free and lyophilized.
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20°C.
Product is stable for 1 year.Back to the top