|Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1 (N298A)||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
β-galactosidase antibody - Human IgG1 (N298A)
Monoclonal human IgG1 (N298A) antibody against E. coli β-galactosidase
Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1 (N298A) features the constant region of the human IgG1 (N298A) isotype and the variable region of Mouse IgG2a Control. Mouse IgG2a Control is a mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibody that targets E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal).
This antibody was generated by DNA immunization with a plasmid expressing the β-Gal gene in Swiss mice.
Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1 (N298A) can be used as an isotype control for human IgG1 antibodies containing the N298A mutation. Antibodies with this mutation contain a modified Fc region designed to limit antibody-dependent cytotoxicity (ADCC) and complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) [1, 2], as this mutation eliminates their ability to bind to human Fcγ receptors.
Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1 (N298A) was generated by recombinant DNA technology. It has been produced in CHO cells and purified by affinity chromatography with protein G.
1. Spigel D. et al., 2013. Clinical activity, safety, and biomarkers of MPDL3280A, an engineered PD-L1 antibody in patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) [ASCO abstract 8008]. J Clin Oncol. 31(15)(suppl).
2. Herbst RS. et al., 2014. Predictive correlates of response to the anti-PD-L1 antibody MPDL3280A in cancer patients. Nature. 515(7528):563-7.
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Specificity: E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal)
Isotype: Human IgG1 (N298A), kappa
Application: Negative control for human IgG1 antibodies
Source: CHO cells
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein G
- The absence of binding of Anti-β-Gal-hIgG1 (N298A) to human cell lines has been tested using flow cytometry.
- The absence of endotoxins and other bacterial contaminants has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR4 and HEK-Blue™ TLR2 cells.
- 200 µg purified anti-β-Gal-hIgG1 (N298A) antibody, provided azide-free and lyophilized.
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20°C.
Product is stable for 1 year.Back to the top