LumiKine™ Xpress mIFN-α 2.0
|LumiKine™ Xpress mIFN-α 2.0||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Mouse IFN-alpha bioluminescent ELISA kit 2.0
Rapid bioluminescent murine IFN-α ELISA kit
LumiKine™ Xpress mIFN-α 2.0 is InvivoGen’s second generation bioluminescent murine interferon-alpha (mIFN-α) ELISA, using a Lucia luciferase-conjugated detection antibody. LumiKine™ Xpress mIFN-α 2.0 is an optimized ‘sandwich’ ELISA kit designed to rapidly and reliably measure the concentration of mIFN-α in various biological samples (cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma).
After a single 2-hour incubation, the detection of mIFN-α is instantly determined using QUANTI-Luc™ Plus, a Lucia luciferase detection reagent. The bioluminescent signal is readily assessed by luminometry.
Features of LumiKine™ Xpress mIFN-α 2.0:
- Single incubation: 2-hours
- Limit of Detection: 7 pg/ml
- Specificity: Murine IFN-α2
- Optimized antibody pairing: The capture and detection antibodies bind to different epitopes of the cytokine
- No cross-reactivity with human (h)IFN-α2, hIFN-β, or mIFN-β
LumiKine™ Xpress mIFN-α 2.0 is provided with a standard recombinant mIFN-α2 produced in mammalian cells, to ensure the most accurate and sensitive calibration for the measurement of unknown levels of mIFN-α.
Figure 1: (A) A 7-point standard curve (beginning at 1000 pg/ml) was generated using a two-fold serial dilution of standard mIFN-α2. (B) Wild type (WT) and STING knock out (KO-STING) mice were injected intraperitoneally with CL592 (2 x 100 mg/kg), a STING agonist. After 4 hours, serum was isolated and diluted 1/50 using DMEM and 10% heat-inactivated (HI)-FBS. The concentration of mIFN-α in both samples was quantified using LumiKine™ Xpress mIFN-α 2.0.
Incubation time: 2 hours (after plate preparation)
Limit of detection: 7 pg/ml
Specificity: No cross-reactivity with mIFN‑β, human (h)IFN-α2 or hIFN‑β
Target: Natural and recombinant murine IFN-α
Standard: HEK293-expressed murine IFN-α2
Measurement: Bioluminescent ELISA - relative light units (RLUs)
Sample size and type: 50 µl of cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma
- The sensitivity of LumiKine™ Xpress mIFN-α 2.0 has been validated.
LumiKine Xpress™ mIFN-α 2.0 contains:
- 150 µg lyophilized mIFN-α capture antibody
- 5 µg lyophilized Lucia-conjugated detection antibody
- 100 ng lyophilized mIFN-α2 standard (HEK293-expressed recombinant cytokine)
- 2 pouches of QUANTI-Luc™ Plus
- 5 white flat-bottom MaxiSorp® 96-well plates with 5 plate sealers
Products are shipped at room temperature.
Store at -20°C.
Lyophilized products are stable for 12 months when properly storedBack to the top