LumiKine™ Xpress hIFN-α 2.0
|LumiKine™ Xpress hIFN-α 2.0||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Human IFN-alpha2 bioluminescent ELISA kit 2.0
Rapid bioluminescent human IFN-α2 ELISA kit
LumiKine™ Xpress hIFN-α 2.0 is InvivoGen’s second generation bioluminescent human interferon-alpha (hIFN-α) ELISA, using a Lucia luciferase-conjugated detection antibody. LumiKine™ Xpress hIFN-α 2.0 is an optimized ‘sandwich’ ELISA kit designed to rapidly and reliably measure the concentration of hIFN-α2 in various biological samples (cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma).
After a single 2-hour incubation, the detection of hIFN-α2 is instantly determined using QUANTI-Luc™ Plus, a Lucia luciferase detection reagent. The bioluminescent signal is readily assessed by luminometry.
Features of LumiKine™ Xpress hIFN-α 2.0:
- Single incubation: 2 hours
- Limit of Detection: 5 pg/ml
- Specificity: hIFN-α2 (multiple subtypes can also be detected)
- Optimized antibody pairing: The capture and detection antibodies bind to different epitopes of the cytokine
- No cross-reactivity with hIFN-β, murine (m)IFN-α2 or mIFN-β
LumiKine™ Xpress hIFN-α 2.0 is provided with a standard recombinant hIFN-α2 produced in mammalian cells, to ensure the most accurate and sensitive calibration for the measurement of unknown levels of hIFN-α.
Figure 1: (A) A 7-point standard curve (beginning at 1000 pg/ml) was generated using a two-fold serial dilution of standard hIFN-α2. (B) Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) were either stimulated with 2’3’ cGAMP, a STING agonist or left unstimulated. After 16 hours, the supernatant was isolated and the concentration of hIFN-α in both samples was quantified using LumiKine™ Xpress hIFN-α 2.0.
Incubation time: 2 hours (after plate preparation)
Limit of detection: 5 pg/ml
Specificity: No cross-reactivity with hIFN-β, murine (m)IFN-α2 or mIFN‑β
Target: Natural and recombinant human IFN-α2 (multiple subtypes including, IFN-α1, IFN-α6, IFN-α8, IFN-α17 can also be detected with variable limits of detection)
Standard: HEK293-expressed human IFN-α2
Measurement: Bioluminescent ELISA - relative light units (RLUs)
Sample size and type: 50 µl of cell culture supernatant, serum, and plasma
- The sensitivity of LumiKine™ Xpress hIFN-α 2.0 has been validated.
LumiKine Xpress™ hIFN-α 2.0 contains:
- 150 µg lyophilized hIFN-α capture antibody
- 5 µg lyophilized Lucia-conjugated detection antibody
- 100 ng lyophilized hIFN-α2 standard (HEK293-expressed recombinant cytokine)
- 2 pouches of QUANTI-Luc™ Plus
- 5 white flat-bottom MaxiSorp® 96-well plates with 5 plate sealers
Products are shipped at room temperature.
Store at -20°C.
Lyophilized products are stable for 12 months when properly storedBack to the top