|pUNO1-hIRAK4a||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
pUNO1 bearing the human IRAK4 gene, isoform 1 (long)
|pUNO1-mIRAK4||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
pUNO1 bearing the mouse IRAK4 gene
Expression-ready ORF Clones
IL-1R associated kinase 4.
Interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinases (IRAKs) are serine/threonine kinases that act as signal transduction mediators for the TLRs. The IRAK family consists of two active kinases, IRAK-1 and IRAK-4, and two inactive kinases, IRAK-2 and IRAK-M . Upon stimulation, the adaptor MyD88 recruits IRAK-1, IRAK-2 and IRAK-4 to the receptor. IRAK-4 then phosphorylates IRAK-1 which dissociates from the receptor and interacts directly with TRAF-6 to relay the signal . Subsequently, IRAK-1 undergoes autophosphorylation followed by degradation. IRAK-4 is an essential component of the IL-1, IL-18 and TLR signaling cascade [2-4].
1. Janssens S. & Beyaert R. , 2003. Functional diversity and regulation of different interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase (IRAK) family members. Mol Cell. 11(2):293-302.
2. Li S. et al., 2002. IRAK-4: a novel member of the IRAK family with the properties of an IRAK-kinase.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 99(8):5567-72.
3. Lye E. et al., 2004. The role of interleukin 1 receptor-associated kinase-4 (IRAK-4) kinase activity in IRAK-4-mediated signaling. J Biol Chem. 279(39):40653-8.
4. Suzuki N et al., 2003. IL-1 receptor-associated kinase 4 is essential for IL-18-mediated NK and Th1 cell responses. J Immunol. 170(8):4031-5.
Human IRAK4 isoform 1 (pUNO1-hIRAK4a)
Genbank : NM_016123.3 with silent variation in codon Ala97
ORF size : 1383 bp
Subclone : AgeI - NheI
Mouse IRAK4 (pUNO1-mIRAK4)
Genbank : NM_029926.5
ORF size : 1380 bp
Subclone : AgeI - EcoRI
- 20 µg of lyophilized DNA
- 2 x 1 ml blasticidin at 10 mg/ml
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Lyophilized DNA should be stored at -20 ̊C.
Resuspended DNA should be stored at -20 ̊C and is stable up to 1 year.
Blasticidin is a harmful compound. Refer to safety data sheet for handling instructions.
Store blasticidin at 4°C or -20°C for up to two years. Product is stable 2 weeks at 37°C.
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Back to the top