|Anti-hRANKL-hIgG1||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Human RANKL (Denosumab) antibody - Human IgG1
You may also need : RANKL Reporter HEK 293 Cells | View more associated products ▼
Monoclonal human IgG1 antibody against human RANKL (TNFSF11)
Anti-hRANKL-hIgG1 mAb features a human IgG1 constant region (Fc) and the variable region of Denosumab which targets the transmembrane and soluble forms of human RANKL (receptor activator of nuclear factor-κB ligand) antigen. RANKL is also known as member 11 of the tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily (TNFSF11) . RANKL binding to its receptor RANK induces signaling in osteoclasts and is responsible for bone resorption. RANKL-RANK also plays a pivotal role in dendritic cell maturation and T-cell differentiation .
Denosumab is a fully human IgG2 mAb that blocks the interaction of hRANKL with its receptor RANK and thus the downstream signaling.
Denosumab has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of osteoporosis and bone metastasis.
Anti-hRANKL-hIgG1 can be used in comparison with other anti-hRANKL mAbs to assess differences in the effector functions between isotypes. Human IgG1 is the most abundant immunoglobin present in serum and binds with high affinity to the Fc receptor on phagocytic cells. The human IgG1 isotype displays high complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC), high antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC), and very high antibody-dependent cellular phagocytosis (ADCP).
InvivoGen's Anti-hRANKL-hIgG1 is generated by recombinant DNA technology, produced in CHO cells, and purified by affinity chromatography (protein G).
More isotypes of this antibody are available and can be used for comparison of biological activities such as ADCC (see below).
Read our review on Antibody Isotypes
1. Ahern E. et al., 2018. Roles of the RANKL-RANK axis in antitumour immunity -implications for therapy. Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 15(11):676-693.
2. Cheng ML. & Fong L., 2014. Effects of RANKL-Targeted Therapy in Immunity and Cancer. Front Oncol. 3:329.
Target: Human receptor activator of nuclear factor-κB ligand (RANKL, TNFSF11, CD254)
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Isotype: Human IgG1, kappa
Source: CHO cells
Formulation: 0.2 µm filtered solution in 68 mM sodium phosphate buffer (pH 7.4) with 91 mM glycine, 5% w/v saccharose and stabilizing agents
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein G
Tested applications: Flow cytometry
- Binding of Anti-hRANKL-hIgG1 to human RANKL has been confirmed using ELISA and neutralizing cellular assays.
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells.
- 100 µg purified Anti-hRANKL-hIgG1 monoclonal antibody (mAb), provided azide-free and lyophilized
Anti-hRANKL-hIgG1 is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.Back to the top