|Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgG1fut||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Human CD20 (Obinutuzumab) antibody, non-fucosylated - Human IgG1
Non-fucosylated monoclonal human IgG1 antibody against human CD20
Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgG1fut is a non-fucosylated antibody featuring a human IgG1 constant region (Fc) and the variable region of Obinutuzumab (formerly named Afutuzumab or GA101) which targets the human CD20 antigen found on the surface of normal and malignant B lymphocytes.
The absence of fucose residues from the Fc N-glycans results in dramatic enhancement of antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) without any detectable change in complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) or antigen binding capability .
Obinutuzumab, is a type II (second generation) non-fucosylated, fully humanized IgG1 monoclonal antibody (mAb) with improved therapeutic efficacy compared with previously developed type I (first generation) anti-hCD20 mAbs, such as Rituximab and Ofatumumab. Obinutuzumab has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) [2-4].
InvivoGen’s Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgG1fut is generated by recombinant DNA technology, produced in CHO cells that are deficient for fucosylation, and purified by affinity chromatography (protein G).
More isotypes of this antibody are available and can be used for comparison of biological activities such as ADCC (see below).
InvivoGen also provides type I anti-hCD20 mAbs featuring the variable regions of Rituximab or Ofatumumab, with either native or engineered Fc region.
Read our review on Antibody Isotypes
1. Mizushima T., 2011. Structural basis for improved efficacy of therapeutic antibodies on defucosylation of their Fc glycans. Genes Cells. 16(11): 1071–1080.
2. Gagez AL. & Cartron G., 2014. Obinutuzumab: a new class of anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody. Curr Opin Oncol. 26(5):484-91.
3. Smolej L., 2014. Targeted treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia: clinical potential of obinutuzumab. Pharmgenomics Pers Med. 8:1-7.
4. Winiarska M. et al., 2011. Molecular mechanisms of the antitumor effects of anti-CD20 antibodies. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 16:277-306.
Target: Human CD20
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Isotype: Human IgG1, kappa
Source: CHO cells (fucosylation-deficient)
Formulation: 0.2 µm filtered solution in 68 mM sodium phosphate buffer (pH 7.4) with 91 mM glycine, 5% w/v saccharose and stabilizing agents
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein G
Tested applications: Flow cytometry
- Binding of Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgG1fut to human CD20 has been tested using flow cytometry.
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells.
- 100 µg purified Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgG1fut monoclonal antibody (mAb), provided azide-free and lyophilized
Anti-hCD20-Ga-hIgG1fut is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.Back to the top