B16-Blue™ IFN-γ Cells
|B16-Blue™ IFN-γ cells||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Murine B16 melanoma - IFNγ reporter cells
3-7 x 10e6 cells
May, 17th 2019 - CONTENTS UPDATE NOTIFICATION
Please note that, for your convenience, these cells are now provided with QUANTI-Blue™ Solution.
Murine IFN-gamma sensor cells
B16-Blue™ IFN-γ cells allow the detection of bioactive murine IFN-γ (mIFN-γ) by monitoring the activation of the JAK/STAT/ISRE pathway.
They derive from the murine B16 melanoma cell line of C57BL/6 origin after stable transfection with a SEAP reporter gene under the control of the IFN-inducible ISG54 promoter enhanced by a multimeric ISRE.
B16-Blue™ IFN-γ cells do not respond to IFN-α/β, due to the inactivation of the type I IFN receptor. B16-Blue™ IFN-γ cells respond specifically to mIFN-γ and do not respond to human IFN-γ.
Stimulation of B16-Blue™ IFN-γ cells with mIFN-γ triggers the production of SEAP. Levels of SEAP in the supernatant can be easily determined with QUANTI-Blue™, a medium that turns purple/blue in the presence of SEAP and by reading the OD at 655 nm.Back to the top
Detection range for murine IFN-γ: 0.1 ng - 1 µg/ml for mIFN-γ
Antibiotic resistance: Zeocin™
- B16-Blue™ IFN-γ cells were stimulated with murine IFN-α, IFN-β and IFN-γ. The cells produce SEAP only in response to murine IFN-γ
- These cells are guaranteed mycoplasma-free
Growth medium: DMEM, 10% (v/v) heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum, 2 mM L-glutamine, 100 µg/ml Normocin™, 100 U/ml penicillin, 100 µg/ml streptomycin
This product is covered by a Limited Use License (See Terms and Conditions).Back to the top
- 1 vial containing 3-7 x 106 cells
- 1 ml of Zeocin™ (100 mg/ml).
- 1 ml of Normocin™ (50 mg/ml).
- 1 ml of QB reagent and 1 ml of QB buffer (sufficient to prepare 100 ml of QUANTI-Blue™ Solution, a SEAP detection reagent)
Shipped on dry ice (Europe, USA & Canada)Back to the top
Back to the top