|Anti-hCD20-hIgG1fut||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Non-fucosylated Human CD20 (rituximab) antibody - Human IgG1
Non-fucosylated monoclonal human IgG1 antibody against human CD20
Anti-hCD20-hIgG1fut features the variable region of rituximab and the constant region of the human IgG1 isotype. Rituximab is a mouse/human chimeric monoclonal antibody that targets the CD20 antigen found on the surface of malignant and normal B lymphocytes. Binding of rituximab to CD20 results in cell destruction through different mechanisms including direct signaling of apoptosis, complement activation and cell-mediated cytotoxicity.
Rituximab has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of various lymphoid malignancies, including B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Anti-hCD20-hIgG1fut is a non-fucosylated antibody. The absence of the fucose residue from the N-glycans of IgG-Fc results in dramatic enhancement of antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) without any detectable change in complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) or antigen binding capability [1, 2].
Anti-hCD20-hIgG1fut was generated by recombinant DNA technology. It has been produced in CHO cells that are deficient for fucosylation and purified by affinity chromatography with protein G.
1. Yamane-Ohnuki N. & Satoh M., 2009. Production of therapeutic antibodies with controlled fucosylation. corresponding MAbs. 1(3): 230–236.
2. Mizushima T., 2011. Structural basis for improved efficacy of therapeutic antibodies on defucosylation of their Fc glycans. Genes Cells. 16(11): 1071–1080.
Clonality: Non-fucosylated Monoclonal antibody
Specificity: Targets cells expressing human CD20
Isotype: Human IgG1, kappa
Anti-hCD20-hIgG1fut can be used with anti-hCD20-hIgG1 to compare the ADCC activity.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. endotoxins and peptidoglycans) is controlled using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cells.
- The recognition of human CD20 with this antibody is tested using flow cytometry.
- 100 µg purified anti-hCD20-hIgG1fut antibody, provided azide- free and lyophilized.
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20°C.Back to the top