|Anti-hVISTA-hIgG1||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Recombinant monoclonal human IgG1 antibody against human VISTA
Recombinant Anti-hVISTA mAb
Anti-hVISTA-hIgG1 is a recombinant monoclonal antibody (mAb) featuring a variable region that recognizes human VISTA, a member of the CD28/B7 protein superfamily, and the constant region of the human IgG1 (hIgG1) isotype.
V-domain Ig-containing suppressor of T-cell activation (VISTA), also known as programmed death-1 homolog (PH-1H) is a known immune checkpoint, that directly suppresses T cell activation, proliferation, and cytokine production . VISTA can be considered both a ligand and a receptor, whereby it transmits inhibitory signals to T cells, either extrinsically, through expression on myeloid cells (i.e. macrophage and dendritic cells) and binding to an unknown receptor on T cells, or intrinsically, through its expression on T cells (i.e. CD4+, CD8+) . In the context of cancer immunotherapy, VISTA has been found to be heightened on cells that infiltrate the tumor microenvironment (TME) and not the tumor cells themselves, therefore, VISTA blocking antibodies are of interest. These function to inhibit the engagement of VISTA with its receptor on T cells or by directly targeting VISTA expressed on naïve and effector T cells, preventing it from providing negative signaling [1, 2].
Features of Anti-hVISTA-hIgG1:
- Targets specifically human VISTA
- Features the hIgG1 constant region for high effector function
- Functionally validated by flow cytometry
Anti-hVISTA-hIgG1 contains the human IgG1 constant region, which is known to bind with high affinity to the Fc receptor on phagocytic cells. Therefore, Anti-hVISTA-hIgG1 displays high effector function, including antibody‑dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC) and complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC). Anti-hVISTA-hIgG1 was generated by recombinant DNA technology, produced in CHO cells, and purified by affinity chromatography with protein G.
1. Nowak, E.C. et al. 2017. Immunoregulatory functions of VISTA. Immunol Rev 276, 66-79.
2. Xu, W. et al. 2018. The structure, expression, and multifaceted role of immune-checkpoint protein VISTA as a critical regulator of anti-tumor immunity, autoimmunity, and inflammation. Cell Mol Immunol 15, 438-446.
Anti-hVISTA-hIgG1 (1 μg) was added to Raji-null (negative control) and Raji-hVISTA cells (500 000 cells/ml) and incubated at room temperature for 30 minutes. Following this, a secondary antibody, PE, was added and incubated again at room temperature for 30 minutes. The binding affinity was then measured using flow cytometry.
Specificity: Targets cells expressing human VISTA (V-domain Ig containing suppressor of T-cell activation)
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Isotype: Human IgG1, kappa
Source: CHO cells
Formulation: 0.2 μm filtered solution in a sodium phosphate buffer with glycine, saccharose, and stabilizing agents.
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein G
Applications: Anti-hVSITA-hIgG1 binds and blocks ligand activation of the VISTA receptor found on the surface of cells
- Binding of Anti-hVISTA-hIgG1 to human VISTA on cells has been validated using flow cytometry.
- The complete sequence of the antibody has been verified.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK-Blue™ TLR4 cellular assays.
- 100 µg Anti-hVISTA-hIgG1 purified antibody (provided azide-free and lyophilized)
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 yearBack to the top