Murine IgG2a Isotype Control
|Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
β-galactosidase antibody; Mouse IgG2a isotype control
Monoclonal mouse IgG2a antibody against E. coli β-galactosidase for in vivo use
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is a recombinant monoclonal antibody (mAb) comprising the variable region of the hybridoma-derived mAb Mouse IgG2a Control (clone: T9C6) that targets E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal).
This mAb does not react with murine proteins.
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ features the murine IgG2a isotype, a major immunoglobin present in serum. This isotype displays very high ADCP, high ADCC, and high CDC .
It has been produced in CHO cells and purified by affinity chromatography with protein A.
Key features of Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™:
- Sequence is 100% murine
- Filter-sterilized (0.2 µm), endotoxin level < 1 EU/mg
- Suitable for parenteral delivery in mice (azide-free)
- Low aggregation < 5%
- Produced in both animal-free facilities and defined media
1. Nimmerjahn F. et al., 2005. FcgammaRIV: a novel FcR with distinct IgG subclass specificity. Immunity. 2005 Jul;23(1):41-51.Back to the top
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Specificity: E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal)
Isotype: Mouse IgG2a, kappa
Source: CHO cells
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein A
Formulation: Lyophilized from 0.2 μm filtered solution in 150 mM sodium chloride, 20 mM sodium phosphate buffer with 5% saccharose
Application: Negative control for murinized IgG2a antibodies
- The absence of binding was confirmed by flow cytometry
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified
- < 5% aggregates (confirmed by size exclusion chromatography)
- Endotoxin level <1 EU/mg (determined by the LAL assay)
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is filter-sterilized (0.2 µm), endotoxin-free, azide-free, and lyophilized.
This product is available in three pack sizes:
- bgal-mab10-1: 1 mg
- bgal-mab10-10: 10 mg
- bgal-mab10-50: 50 mg (5 x 10 mg)
The product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 year.Back to the top