Murine IgG2a Isotype Control
|Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
β-galactosidase antibody; Mouse IgG2a isotype control
Recombinant mouse IgG2a isotype control mAb against E. coli β-galactosidase
InvivoGen provides a recombinant anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a monoclonal antibody (mAb). It is expressed and produced in chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells, ensuring reliability and lot-to-lot reproducibility. Thereby, common hybridoma-related drawbacks such as the generation of non-relevant mAbs containing aberrant light chains are avoided. This control antibody targets E. coli's β-galactosidase (β-Gal), an antigen that is not present in mice. In addition, it displays very high ADCP (antibody-dependent cell-mediated phagocytosis), high ADCC (antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity) and high CDC (complement-dependent cytotoxicity) effector functions .
The sequence of Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is 100% murine (constant and variable regions), as the original clone (clone T9C6) was raised in mice using a proprietary method. This feature allows for reduced immunogenicity and risks of fatal hypersensitivity reactions upon repeated mAb injections into mice .
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is provided in the InvivoFit™ grade, suitable for in vivo studies. All InvivoFit™ products are handled in a clean room, filter-sterilized, and tested for bacterial contaminants. Additionally, this grade guarantees low levels of endotoxins (<1 EU/ml). The buffer formulation is specifically adapted for in vivo studies.
- Targets E. coli β-galactosidase antigen
- Sequence is 100% murine
- Murine IgG2 isotype (constant region)
- Very high ADCP, high ADCC, and high CDC
- Free from non-relevant mAbs found in hybridoma-based productions
- Produced in animal-free facilities and defined media
- Low aggregation < 5%
- InvivoFit™ grade
1. Nimmerjahn F. et al., 2005. FcgammaRIV: a novel FcR with distinct IgG subclass specificity. Immunity. 2005 Jul;23(1):41-51.Back to the top
Target: E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal)
Specificity: no cross-reaction with murine proteins
Source: CHO cells
Isotype: Murine IgG2a, kappa
Formulation of Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™: Lyophilized from 0.2 µm filtered solution in a sodium phosphate buffer with 5% saccharose
Application: Negative control for murine IgG2a antibodies
- The absence of binding was confirmed by flow cytometry.
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK‑Blue™ TLR4 cells.
- The endotoxin level is <1 EU/mg (determined by a LAL assay).
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is filter-sterilized (0.2 µm), endotoxin-free, azide-free, and lyophilized.
This product is available in three pack sizes:
- bgal-mab10-1: 1 mg
- bgal-mab10-10: 10 mg
- bgal-mab10-50: 50 mg (5 x 10 mg)
The product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 year.Back to the top
InvivoFit™ is a high-quality standard specifically adapted for in vivo studies. InvivoFit™ products are filter-sterilized (0.2 µm) and filled under strict aseptic conditions in a clean room. The level of bacterial contaminants (endotoxins and lipoproteins) in each lot is verified using a LAL assay and a TLR2 and TLR4 reporter assay.Back to the top