Murine IgG2a Isotype Control
|Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
β-galactosidase antibody; Mouse IgG2a isotype control
10 mg (10 x 1 mg)
Monoclonal mouse IgG2a antibody against E. coli β-galactosidase for in vivo use
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is a recombinant monoclonal antibody (mAb) comprising the variable region of the hybridoma-derived mAb Mouse IgG2a Control (clone: T9C6) that targets E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal).
This mAb does not react with murine proteins.
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ features the murine IgG2a isotype, a major immunoglobin present in serum. This isotype displays very high ADCP, high ADCC and high CDC .
This mAb is provided as an isotype control for use with InvivoGen's IgG2a antibodies in the mouse anti-mouse mAbs collection.
It has been produced in CHO cells and purified by affinity chromatography with protein G.
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is specifically adapted for in vivo use in mice:
- Sequence is 100% murine
- Guaranteed sterile, endotoxin level < 1 EU/mg
- Suitable for parenteral delivery in mice (azide-free)
- Low aggregation < 5%
- Produced in both animal-free facilities and defined media
1. Nimmerjahn F. et al., 2005. FcgammaRIV: a novel FcR with distinct IgG subclass specificity. Immunity. 2005 Jul;23(1):41-51.Back to the top
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Specificity: E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal)
Isotype: Mouse IgG2a, kappa
Source: CHO cells
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein G
- Absence of binding confirmed by flow cytometry
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified
- < 5% aggregates (confirmed by size exclusion chromatography)
- Guaranteed sterile and <1 EU/mg (determined by the LAL assay)
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is provided sterile, endotoxin-free, azide-free and lyophilized.
This product is available in two pack sizes:
- bgal-mab10-1: 1 mg
- bgal-mab10-10: 10 x 1 mg
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 year.Back to the top