Murine IgG1 Isotype Controls
|Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Isotype control - Murine IgG1 antibody (clone T9C6). For in vitro use.
|Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1 InvivoFit™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Isotype control - Murine IgG1 antibody (clone T9C6). For in vivo use.
Recombinant mouse IgG1 isotype control mAb against E. coli β-galactosidase
InvivoGen provides a recombinant anti-β-Gal-mIgG1 monoclonal antibody (mAb) that was previously extracted from hybridoma. It is now expressed and produced in chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells, ensuring reliability and lot-to-lot reproducibility. Thereby, common hybridoma-related drawbacks such as the generation of non-relevant mAbs containing aberrant light chains are avoided. This control antibody targets E. coli's β-galactosidase (β-Gal), an antigen that is not present in mice. In addition, it displays low ADCC (antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity) and no CDC (complement-dependent cytotoxicity) effector functions .
The sequence of Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1 is 100% murine (constant and variable regions), as the original clone (clone T9C6) was raised in mice using a proprietary method. This feature allows for reduced immunogenicity and risks of fatal hypersensitivity reactions upon repeated mAb injections into mice .
InvivoGen provides this antibody in two grades:
- In vitro use: Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1
- In vivo use: Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1 InvivoFit™
All InvivoFit™ products are handled in a clean room, filter-sterilized, and tested for bacterial contaminants. Additionally, this grade guarantees low levels of endotoxins (<1 EU/ml). The buffer formulation is specifically adapted for in vivo studies.
- Targets E. coli β-galactosidase antigen
- Sequence is 100% murine
- Murine IgG1 isotype (constant region)
- Free from non-relevant mAbs found in hybridoma-based productions
- Produced in animal-free facilities and defined media
- Low aggregation < 5%
- InvivoFit™ grade is available
1. Bradbury, A. et al., 2018. When monoclonal antibodies are not monospecific: Hybridomas frequently express additional functional variable regions. mAbs, 10(4), 539–546.
2. Yamazaki T. et al., 2005. Blockade of B7-H1 on macrophages suppresses CD4+ T cell proliferation by augmenting IFN-gamma-induced nitric oxide production. J Immunol. 175(3):1586-92.
Target: E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal)
Specificity: no cross-reaction with murine proteins
Source: CHO cells
Isotype: Murine IgG1, kappa
Formulation of Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1: Lyophilized from 0.2 µm filtered solution in a sodium phosphate buffer with glycine, saccharose, and stabilizing agents
Formulation of Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1 InvivoFit™: Lyophilized from 0.2 µm filtered solution in a sodium phosphate buffer with 5% saccharose
Application: Negative control for murine IgG1 antibodies
- The absence of binding was confirmed by flow cytometry.
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified.
- The absence of bacterial contamination (e.g. lipoproteins and endotoxins) has been confirmed using HEK-Blue™ TLR2 and HEK‑Blue™ TLR4 cells.
- The endotoxin level in Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1 InvivoFit™ is <1 EU/mg (determined by a LAL assay).
Please note: each mAb is sold separately.
- bgal-mab9-02: 200 µg, lyophilized
- bgal-mab9-1: 1 mg, lyophilized
- bgal-mab9-10: 10 mg, lyophilized
The product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 year.
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Back to the top
InvivoFit™ is a high-quality standard specifically adapted for in vivo studies. InvivoFit™ products are filter-sterilized (0.2 µm) and filled under strict aseptic conditions in a clean room. The level of bacterial contaminants (endotoxins and lipoproteins) in each lot is verified using a LAL assay and a TLR2 and TLR4 reporter assay.Back to the top