Murine IgG1e3 Isotype Control
|Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
β-galactosidase antibody: Mouse IgG1e3 isotype control
Monoclonal mouse IgG1e3 antibody against E. coli β-galactosidase for in vivo use
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ is a recombinant monoclonal antibody (mAb) comprising the variable region of the hybridoma-derived mAb Mouse IgG2a Control (clone: T9C6) that targets E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal).
This mAb does not react with murine proteins.
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ features the murine IgG1e3 isotype that contains a point mutation D265A (a replacement of aspartic acid by alanine at position 265), resulting in the complete loss of cytolytic effector functions [1, 2].
This mAb is provided as an isotype control for use with InvivoGen's IgG1e3 antibodies in the mouse anti-mouse mAbs collection.
It has been produced in CHO cells and purified by affinity chromatography with protein G.
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ is specifically adapted for in vivo use in mice:
- Sequence is 100% murine
- Guaranteed sterile, endotoxin level < 1 EU/mg
- Suitable for parenteral delivery in mice (azide-free)
- Low aggregation < 5%
- Produced in both animal-free facilities and defined media
1. Yamazaki T. et al., 2005. Blockade of B7-H1 on macrophages suppresses CD4+ T cell proliferation by augmenting IFN-gamma-induced nitric oxide production. J Immunol. 175(3):1586-92.
2. Baudino L. et al., 2008. Crucial role of aspartic acid at position 265 in the CH2 domain for murine IgG2a and IgG2b Fc-associated effector functions. J Immunol. 181(9):6664-9.
Clonality: Monoclonal antibody
Specificity: E. coli β-galactosidase (β-Gal)
Isotype: Mouse IgG1e3 (D265A mutation; no effector function), kappa
Source: CHO cells
Purity: Purified by affinity chromatography with protein G
- Absence of binding confirmed by flow cytometry
- The complete sequence of this antibody has been verified
- < 5% aggregates (confirmed by size exclusion chromatography)
- Guaranteed sterile and <1 EU/mg (determined by the LAL assay)
Anti-β-Gal-mIgG1e3 InvivoFit™ is provided sterile, endotoxin-free, azide-free and lyophilized.
This product is available in two pack sizes:
- bgal-mab15-1: 1 mg
- bgal-mab15-10: 10 mg
Product is shipped at room temperature.
Store lyophilized antibody at -20 °C.
Lyophilized product is stable for at least 1 year.Back to the top