|pSELECT-zeo-mcs||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
Expression plasmid with zeocin resistance gene
pSELECT-zeo plasmids offer all the features necessary to express a gene of interest at high levels in a large number of cell types.
pSELECT-zeo plasmids contain two transcription units, the first drives the expression of the gene of interest and the second drives the expression of a Zeocin™ selectable marker.
pSELECT-zeo contains a multiple cloning site (MCS) downstream of the composite promoter for convenient cloning of a gene of interest.
- No transcriptional interference: the two expression cassettes are oriented in convergent directions
- Strong and ubiquitous expression of the transgene: EF1α/HTLV composite promoter
- Convenient cloning of a gene of interest with a Multiple Cloning Site
- Selectable with Zeocin™ in mammalian cells and E.coli
- 20 µg of lyophilized DNA
- 4 pouches of E. coli Fast-Media® Zeo (2 TB and 2 Agar)
Back to the top