1. Enter your siRNA name for reference (optional)
2. Paste the sequence of your target gene. (Spaces and numbers will be ignored)
3. Enter the desired selection criteria (or use the default settings).
4. If you want to increase the siRNA's specificity by removing non-unique sequences, choose the database corresponding to the target gene. (optional)
Only siRNA presenting homology with less than 5 Unigene sequences are shown, and the list of homolog genes found is displayed
5. To avoid off target effect, choose miRNA SEED database corresponding to the target gene. (optional)
Our state-of-the-art facilities allow us to produce large quantities of high quality, endotoxin-free antibiotics with purity levels exceeding 95%.
MycoStrip™ is a simple and rapid test based on isothermal PCR. The results are clearly visualized as a band on an immunochromatic strip.
The heart of InvivoGen's culture and commitment is to provide life scientists with quality and reliable reagents. Our strength in innovation comes from our expert scientific team that fosters the discovery and design of new tools and services to encourage cutting-edge bioresearch. As specialists in innate immunology, InvivoGen is a global leader of resources for the next breakthroughs in the field.
InvivoGen provides a set of cutting-edge tools to knockdown efficiently the expression of mammalian genes. These tools include the siRNA wizard software, shRNA cloning vectors and vectors expressing validated shRNAs, and systems for the prevalidation of siRNA/shRNAs or the detection of interferon response.
For more information, please visit our website