|THP1-XBlue™ cells||Unit size||Cat. code||Docs||Qty||Price|
NF-kB/AP-1 Reporter Monocytes
3-7 x 10e6 cells
NF-kB/AP-1- Reporter Monocytes
THP1-XBlue™ cells derive from the human monocytic THP-1 cell line. THP1-XBlue™ cells stably express an NF-κB- and AP-1-inducible secreted embryonic alkaline phosphatase (SEAP) reporter gene.
Upon TLR stimulation, THP1-XBlue™ cells induce the activation of NF-κB and AP-1 and subsequently the secretion of SEAP. The reporter protein is easily detectable and measurable when using QUANTI-Blue™, a medium that turns purple/blue in the presence of SEAP.
Antibiotic resistance: Zeocin™
Growth medium: RPMI 1640, 2 mM L-glutamine, 25 mM HEPES, 10% heat-inactivated fetal bovine serum, 100 μg/ml Normocin™, Pen-Strep (100 U/ml-100 μg/ml)
Guaranteed mycoplasma-freeBack to the top
- 1 vial containing 3-7 x 106 cells
- 1 ml of Zeocin™ (100 mg/ml)
- 1 ml Normocin™ (50 mg/ml)
- 1 ml of QB reagent and 1 ml of QB buffer (sufficient to prepare 100 ml of QUANTI-Blue™ Solution, a SEAP detection reagent)
- 109 cells HKLM (Heat Killed Listeria monocytogenes; positive control of TLR2 activity)
Shipped on dry iceBack to the top